Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2017 America the Beautiful Silver Proof Set
The Next Chapters in the America the Beautiful Quarters® Program Are Here!
While the festivities surrounding the National Park Service's 100th birthday has come and gone, the United States Mint's America the Beautiful Quarters Program is still going strong! Since 2010, 35 of the country's most beloved national parks, forests and monuments have received their due. Now, in 2017, five more join this club of collector favorites -- and you can get them all in this gorgeous America the Beautiful Quarters Silver Proof Set!
This eighth year of designs takes us through the Midwest and up to the Eastern Seaboard, covering people and places from our country's distant past all the way to the early 20th Century. The sites included in the 2017 America the Beautiful Quarters Silver Proof Set include:
- The sacred Native American earthworks of Effigy Mounds National Monument in Iowa
- The Frederick Douglass National Historic Site in Washington, D.C., honoring the courageous and influential author, orator and statesman.
- The natural wonders and rich history of the Ozark National Scenic Riverways in Missouri, symbolized by the park's Alley Mill, built in1894
- New Jersey's lasting tribute to the immigrants that arrived on the shores of Ellis Island during the late 1800s and early 1900s, now part of the Statue of Liberty National Monument, and
- George Rogers Clark National Park in Indiana, named for the Lieutenant Colonel that led a surprise capture of Fort Sackville on February 25, 1779, limiting British control during a crucial time in the American Revolution
Your 2017 America the Beautiful Quarters Silver Proof Set features all five designs as struck by the San Francisco Mint using polished dies and specially treated 90% pure silver planchets -- resulting in a set that features each intricate design in sharp relief with lustrous mirrored backgrounds. Each set is housed in a clear plastic lens along with mint packaging that features beautiful photography of each site. Collectors of all ages eagerly wait for these sets to arrive each year, and we’re already projecting demand for these 2017 sets to be high. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to keep your collection complete or start on a whole new adventure -- get yours today!
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||6.25 Grams - g|