Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2017 Canada 20 Dollar 1-oz Silver Star Trek The Borg Proof
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ Was
$89.95$63.95 Was $87.30$62.06
Resistance Is Futile! If You're a Star Trek Fan You Have to Add This to Your Collection.
If you’re a Trekkie you’ll be amazed at the colorized design of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-D in battle with a Borg cube. Struck in 2017, this coin commemorates the 30th Anniversary of Star Trek: The Next Generation. This 1 Troy oz. of 99.9% pure silver Proof coin features multiple technologies to bring out amazing details and stunning beauty. The obverse for this coin features the rendition of U.S.S. Enterprise NCC 1701-D being fired upon by a Borg cube that is located throughout the coin's surface. The reverse portrays Queen Elizabeth II with the traditional serrated edge to deter counter-fitters. Rising above the Proof finish you’ll be captivated at the way the colorized Enterprise seems to come to like.
- Stunning Design - First Star Trek: The Next Generation – The Borg Themed Coin Ever Produced.
- Beautiful Strike – Colorized Design with Amazing Proof Finish.
- Commemoration of the 30th Anniversary of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Legal Tender- Canadian $20 and 1 oz of .999 Pure Silver.
- Original Government Packaging in the form of a Borg Cube with the Certificate of Authenticity.
- Very Low 10,000 Worldwide Mintage – highly collectable and desirable.
- Previous coin in this series (The Captains) completely sold out from the Royal Canadian Mint.
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Mint Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.39 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|