Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2017 China 10 Yuan 30-gram Silver Auspicious Longevity Proof
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $149.00 $144.60
Stunning Way to Celebrate an Eastern Philosophy -- in 99.9% Pure Silver!
Auspicious Culture is a Chinese philosophy that is similar in some ways to Feng Shui. This Longevity coin, which continues the popular series, brings that philosophy to collectors. The coin features two powerful symbols that are commonly found in Chinese art, bats and peaches. Bats generally symbolize good fortune, though groups of five like the one on this coin symbolize more, specifically prosperity, long life, love of virtue, health, and a peaceful, natural death. Peaches are used to symbolize life and longevity. The national emblem of the People’s Republic of China serves as the obverse design on this coin. The image consists of the Forbidden City’s Tiananmen Gate under five stars.
- Symbolic of Good Fortune and Longevity – A perfect gift for weddings, births, birthdays, anniversaries, and more!
- 30 Grams of 99.9% Pure Silver – Stunning purity and beauty!
- Latest in the Series – Design is unique to 2017.
- Ten Yuan Legal Tender for the People’s Republic of China – Struck at the China Mint.
- Limited Mintage – Just 60,000 Silver Proofs will ever be made!
- A Piece of Chinese Culture – Bringing Chinese symbolism and artistry to collectors all over the world.
Even to many of those who may view Auspicious Culture and other types of symbolism purely as superstition, the cultural elements of it are fascinating. This coin offers you the chance to own a small piece of that culture. While mintage of this coin is higher than that of some other limited issues, the popularity of the series could mean that the coin could soon be as difficult to catch as the bats that it bears, so you may be out of luck if you don’t order yours today!
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Mint Name||China Mint|
|Coin Weight||30 Grams - g|