Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2017 China 30-Gram Silver Panda NGC MS70 First Day Of Issue
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1 - 4 $99.00 $96.08
- 5 - 9 $97.00 $94.14
- 10 + $95.00 $92.20
The Silver Panda Legacy Continues!
Some coin series just get better and better as time moves on – and China's beloved Silver Pandas are a perfect example! These 2017 10 Yuan Silver Pandas are the latest in a beautiful progression of the series. To start, 2017 is only the second year that the series has used metric measurement, producing coins in unique 30 gram weight, struck in 99.9% pure silver. Next, this year's adorable Panda scene is the latest in one-year-only reverse designs, making them extremely collectable. Finally, the obverse reverently depicts Beijing's Temple of Heaven -- an annual mainstay of the series.
Your 2017 China 30 gram Silver Panda will come with several incredible features:
- Your coin will be graded Mint State-70 (MS70) by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), a distinction that means your perfectly-graded Silver Panda will have ZERO imperfections -- showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
- Your Silver Panda will also be certified First Day of Issue (FDI) by NGC, meaning that your coin was among the first struck by the mint and was certified within the 30 days of issue.
- Your coin will be sonically sealed in an acrylic case -- giving you the best in protection while giving you clear sightlines into every beautiful detail.
- All of your coin's unique characteristics will be described in detail on the acrylic case's label, which also features a playful Panda in the wild.
Demand has been growing annually for the series -- especially within China itself. An increasing number of collectors are awaiting the releases for 2017, but fewer coins seem to be exported each year due to growing Chinese demand. Get yours today before they disappear from our vaults for good!
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Pedigree||1 of first 30000 Struck, First Day Of Issue|
|Mint Name||China Mint|
|Coin Weight||30 Grams - g|