Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2017 Cook Islands 1 Dollar 5-gram Silver London Skyline Dollar Proof-Like
The Skyline of London Like You've Never Seen It Before!
In the southeast of England, nestled among the banks of the River Thames, sits one of the oldest cities in the world -- London. Once the seat of a vast global empire, today's London is a modern hub of finance, technology and culture. And now, you can bring London's gorgeous skyline home with this first-ever legal-tender silver note -- part of the new "Skyline Dollars" collection!
- A WORLD FIRST! -- As you can see, this isn't your normal silver dollar! Struck in five grams of highly-pure 99.9% fine silver, each London Skyline Dollar is expertly minted using state-of-the-art technology. The result is the world's first legal tender silver note -- measuring 15x7 centimeters with a thickness of only.045 millimeters. That's less than half the thickness of an average sheet of paper!
- GLOBAL TREASURES IN VIVID COLOR! -- Advanced colorization techniques bring several of London's icons to beautiful life! Big Ben stands tall over a scene of the Thames' North Bank. The ornate Tower Bridge spans the right of the design, while the architecturally progressive structures of modern London compliment the left.
- INTRICATE DESIGNS IN A PROOF-LIKE FINISH -- Elaborate guilloche patterns compliment both sides of this silver note, struck to a proof-like finish with lustrous fields and sharp details.
- COOK ISLANDS LEGAL TENDER -- As we hinted before, each 2017 Silver London Skyline Dollar is one dollar Cook Islands legal tender, a fact reflected on the note's obverse along with Ian Rank-Broadley's profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- AN EXTREMELY LIMITED MINTAGE -- You'll also find the note's weight, silver purity, issue year and size on the obverse, including the fact that this phenomenal note has a limited mintage of 5,000 pieces!
- PROTECTIVE PACKAGING -- Your Skyline Dollar will come secured in a protective laminate. And the certificate of authenticity? It's incorporated directly into the note's design!
Part of an eight-note series, this London Skyline Dollar is both a great collection addition AND a perfect gift for the world traveler in your life. But don't wait too long -- this note's premier status and limited mintage make it one attractive sight! Update your itinerary and order your own London Skyline Dollar today!
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Coin Weight||5 Grams - g|