Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2017 Fiji 50 Cent Captain America Light Up Specimen
First-Ever Light-Up Coin
What could be better than a colorized superhero on a coin? How about one that lights up!
Minted with a massive 50 mm diameter, these silver-plated coins feature the Sentinel of Liberty himself, Captain America, as he wields his mighty vibranium shield. And when you push in the back of the coin, Cap’s shield lights up!
This is the first time ever that a legal-tender coin has been issued with a light-up feature.
Best of all, Captain America doesn’t stand alone. You can also add Spider-Man and Iron Man to your collection to complete the set!
- The World’s First-Ever Light Up Coin-- The 2017 Marvel Light-Up series is the first legal-tender coinage ever released to feature a built-in light-up feature!
- Full-Color Captain America Art-- Captain America comes fully colorized on this coin’s reverse, headed straight into action with his vibranium shield
- Spectacular Silver Plating-- Plated in pure silver, the coin has a magnificent shine.
- Fiji Legal Tender-- Each 2017 Marvel Light-Ups Silver Plated Captain America coin is 50 cents legal tender on the island nation of Fiji.
- Specimen-- Your coin will arrive in Specimen condition, shining as brightly as if it were minted yesterday!
- Official Marvel Merchandise -- Not one to skirt the rules, Captain America comes officially licensed and approved by Marvel, with the mighty Marvel logo struck right into the coin’s reverse!
This is not just any collectible. This light-up coin is real money plated in real silver, and it’s one of the first of its kind in the entire world!
Don’t miss out on this mighty Marvel masterpiece -- order yours today!
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Composition||Copper-Nickel - CuNi|