Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2017 Fiji 50 Cent Silver-Plated Marvel Heroes Light Up Specimen 3-pc Set
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $91.58 $88.88
World’s First-Ever Light-Up Coins Are Simply MARVEL-ous!
What could be better than a colorized superhero on a coin? How about three that light up! And not just any three, but a trio of the most popular superheroes in the Marvel Comics Universe – the Amazing Spider-Man, the Invincible Iron Man and Captain America! What’s more, they’re on the world’s first-ever legal-tender coins issued with a light-up feature!
Comic book fans everywhere have been clamoring for these coins since they were first released in 2017. And now, as the film Avengers: End Game shatters global box-office records to close out the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s colossal final confrontation between the Avengers and the Thanos, these coins are more popular than ever! Issued by the island nation of Fiji, these 50-cents legal-tender coin are each a whopping 50 mm in diameter and show your favorite heroes in action-packed poses:
- The Amazing Spider-Man – Scrawny Peter Parker was a nerdy high-school student until bitten by a radioactive spider. Imbued with the proportionate strength of a spider, Peter is now your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man who learned the hard way that with great power comes great responsibility. On this coin his eyes and a piece of his webbing light up.
- Captain America – Rejected for service during World War II, Steve Rogers volunteered to be part of a super soldier program that transformed him into America’s Sentinel of liberty. Frozen in ice, he was discovered by the Avengers and rejoined a world not always aligned with his idealistic values. A star on Cap’s shield and the “A” on his cowl both light up.
- The Invincible Iron Man – Billionaire industrialist Tony Stark escaped his kidnappers by building the ultimate weapon – an invincible suit of armor. Determined to use his suit for good, Tony now employs his brilliant mind and vast fortune to finance the Avengers and keep the world safe from villains whether they’re from earth or from beyond the galaxy. Iron Man’s eyes, chest plate and repulsor ray on the palm of his hand light up.
Not only will each coin come in a beautiful specimen condition that features a smooth satin-like matte finish, but each has been specially plated with silver and fully colorized. Whether you’re a fan of the comics, the movies or just enjoy collecting neat coins, this three-piece set is for you. It also makes a perfect gift for any fan!
Collectors assemble! Get the world’s first-ever legal tender coins that actually light up with the 2017 Fiji 50 Cent Marvel Heroes Light-Up Three-Piece Set! Get ‘em now. ‘Nuff said.
- THE WORLD’S FIRST-EVER LIGHT UP COINS – The 2017 Marvel Light-Up series is the world’s first-ever legal-tender coinage to feature a built-in light-up feature! The coins in this set include Spider-Man, Captain America and Iron Man
- SPECTACULAR SILVER PLATING – Plated in pure silver, these coins have a magnificent shine.
- FIJI LEGAL TENDER – Each 2017 Marvel Light-Up coin is 50 cents legal tender on the island nation of Fiji.
- SMOOTH SPECIMEN FINISH – Your coins will arrive in Specimen condition, shining as brightly as if they were minted yesterday!
- OFFICIAL MARVEL MERCHANDISE – Always the responsible heroes, this set comes officially licensed and approved by Marvel, with the mighty Marvel logo struck right into the reverse of each coin!
- LIMITED EDITION RELEASE – The maximum worldwide edition for these coins is 50,000 of each.
These are not just any collectibles. These light-up coins are real money plated in real silver, and it’s one of the first of its kind in the entire world!
PLEASE NOTE: Each of these coins contains one or more button batteries which are hazardous to young children.
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Composition||Clad, Silver Plated|
|Coin Weight||56.29 Grams - g|