Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2017 Niue 2 Dollar 1-oz Silver Battle of Yorktown Antique NGC PF69
Celebrate This Landmark Revolutionary War Victory with This Antiqued Silver Coin!
American history enthusiasts will love this 2017 antiqued coin that pays homage to the American victory in the Battle of Yorktown! In 1781, then-General George Washington led the American Continental Army to victory over Lt. General Charles Cornwallis and the British Army in the last major land battle of the Revolutionary War. Celebrate this historic victory with this two dollar, one-ounce silver antiqued coin. The obverse depicts Queen Elizabeth II and states the 2017 mint date and two dollar denomination. The reverse of the coin shows a beautiful colorized image of George Washington against a background featuring his army in battle.
- FIRST RELEASE IN THE NEW "BATTLES THAT CHANGED HISTORY" COIN COLLECTION-- Get the first piece of what will be a special collection of antiqued coins!
- LIMITED MINTAGE-- Only 5,000 of these coins will be made!
- CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY-- Proof that your coin is valid!
- CERTIFIED NEAR-FLAWLESS-- Your coin will come certified Proof-69 (PF69) by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), a distinction that means your almost-flawless Battle of Yorktown coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections!
- SPECIAL PACKAGING-- Your coin will also be sonically sealed in an acrylic case, giving you the best in protection while granting clear sightlines into every beautiful detail. You'll also receive the coin's original packaging, including an antique-looking timber box and a battle-themed outer box!
- TWO DOLLARS LEGAL TENDER FOR THE ISLAND NATION OF NIUE-- Struck at the New Zealand Mint, known around the world for their high-quality design and production!
- COLORIZED IMAGE OF THE GREAT GEORGE WASHINGTON -- Creative design combines color and engraved elements with an antique finish!
It was believed that it would be almost impossible for the American colonists to defeat the global empire of Great Britain and its powerful army to gain independence. However, the Americans persisted and following the major victory in the Battle of Yorktown spearheaded by American hero George Washington, negotiations began to create the Treaty of Paris, which gave the United States independence from Great Britain. Just like the American victory in the Battle of Yorktown and the Revolutionary War, this Silver Battle of Yorktown Antiqued Coin will be a winner in your coin collection. Order yours today!
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|