Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2017 Niue 2 Dollar 1-oz Silver Colorado Gold Rush Proof
2017 Colorado Gold Rush Silver and Gold Proof
What could be more exciting than a one ounce silver proof celebrating the Colorado Gold Rush? A proof that also includes a genuine 24-karat gold nugget! The design features a gold miner panning for gold in a stream beneath a towering mountain. Tumbling out of the miner's pan is a genuine 24-karat gold nugget! This limited-edition proof (only 1,500 proofs minted) celebrates the Colorado Gold Rush. It also shows Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse with the date and the silver metal purity and weight. It's shimmering mirrored surfaces mean it's is as dazzling as the day it left the mint. Add it to your collection before our small supply disappears.
• Celebrates the Pioneer Colorado Gold Rush -- Shows the iconic images of a Colorado mountain and a gold miner
• Limited Edition -- Only 1,500 proofs minted
• Displays a Stately Image of Queen Elizabeth II -- The longest reigning monarch in British history
• Contains an Ounce of Pure Silver -- A hefty amount of the coveted precious metal, plus a 24-karat gold nugget
• Guaranteed Silver Content -- The purity and weight are struck right on the coin's surface
• Mirrored Proof Condition -- In the same condition the day it left the mint
Silver-Dollar-sized pure silver coins like this Colorado Gold Rush issue are always popular worldwide. The addition of a genuine 24-karat gold nugget makes the coin even more appealing. And its low mintage could leave collectors scrambling to secure an example.
As a one year only issue, this proof could get harder and harder to find in the future. By securing yours today, you can avoid future disappointment and the uncertainty of future supplies and prices. Order yours now!
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|