Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2017 Niue 2 Dollar 1-oz Silver Flowers and Trees Proof
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $99.95 $97.00
Cherish the 1932 Flowers and Trees Disney Cartoon with this Special Piece of Silver!
Flowers and Trees, the 29th Silly Symphony cartoon, was revolutionary as it was the first commercially released film to be produced in full-color three-strip Technicolor process and the first animated film to ever win an Oscar. Now, you can celebrate the cartoon that broke cinematic barriers with this 2017 Niue $2 One-Ounce Silver Flowers and Trees Proof minted by the New Zealand Mint. The obverse image features a side profile of Queen Elizabeth II and the mint year of 2017. The reverse image features a colored image of the Flowers and Trees dancing in celebration over a mirror-like background.
- Limited Quantity Available -- limited world mintage of 10,000.
- Special Design -- rectangular shape combined with unique Flowers and Trees colored image that replicates the colored poster for the cartoon from the 1930’s.
- One ounce of 99.9% Fine Silver in Pristine Condition -- each coin will come in Proof condition with a polished mirror-like background.
- Special Packaging -- each proof will come in a plexi-glass case with a Disney-branded outer box.
- Legal Tender -- each coin is $2 legal tender on the island of Niue.
- Officially Licensed by Disney.
People often take for granted that animated films are produced in color and receive Oscars year after year. However, this wasn’t always the case and Disney’s Flowers and Trees cartoon broke many barriers as being a colorful, animated cartoon. Celebrate a major milestone in cinematic history. Order your 2017 $2 1-oz Silver Flowers and Trees Proof today.
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|