Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2017 Niue 2 Dollar 1-oz Silver Great Cities Copenhagen Proof
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $89.95 $87.30
Honoring One of Europe’s Less Explored Gems -- in 99.9% Pure Silver!
Copenhagen is one of Europe’s hidden gems, typically not making it onto the itineraries of travelers but loved by those who do make the trip. While it has fewer known landmarks than the likes of London, Paris, and Rom, it does have some highlights that are recognized throughout the world, such as Tivoli Gardens and the Little Mermaid statue. This piece features its old stock exchange building, known as Borsen, among other buildings in the city. Like other Niue issues, the obverse bears Ian Rank-Broadley’s right-side portrait of Queen Elizabeth II wearing a tiara.
- Glimpse of the Skyline – Features the Borsen building but also includes other structures
- One Troy Ounce of 99.9% Fine Silver – Creates the impression of a clear day in Scandanavia!
- Fourth in the Series – Joins an elite group that includes New York, London, and Shanghai.
- Valued at Two Dollars in the Island Nation of Niue – Struck at the highly respected New Zealand Mint, which has been in business for more than four decades.
- Themed Packaging – Complete with the name of the city and the image from the coin, along with a black velvet interior for a stunning display option.
- Low Mintage – Only 3,000 of these will be minted!
The Great Cities collection is a fantastic choice for collectors who love to travel, as well as those who dream of doing so someday. It offers people a piece, if only a small one, of distant cities, cultures, and people. The fact that Copenhagen was included in the series is testament to its importance and beauty. Whether you have been to Copenhagen, would love to go there, or simply want to experience some of the joys of traveling without leaving your home, be sure to order this 2017 Niue Copenhagen from GovMint.com today!
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Mint Name||New Zealand Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|