Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2017 Niue $5 2-oz Silver Darth Vader Ultra High Relief NGC PF70UCAM First Releases - Black Core
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $299.00 $290.18
$149.50 / month
The Force is Strong With This Coin!
He’s rated as IGN’s all-time #1 villain ever, yet somehow we all still want to see Darth VaderTM redeemed. Since his debut in 1977’s Star Wars: A New Hope, Vader has been the face of the Star Wars saga. Millions of fans around the world have followed his tragic story as he rose from being an orphaned child to becoming the most feared Sith lord in the galaxy. He’s a master in the Dark Side of The Force, an omnipresent power that gives Jedi Knights powers and skills beyond those of mortal creatures.
Now you can bring the former Jedi home in this magnificent coin struck in two ounces of 99.9% silver. This officially licensed Star Wars coin features truly superb detail as befitting a coin graded in perfect Proof 70 (PF70) condition by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC). Its Ultra High Relief details show every ripple in Vader’s clothes from the detailed lines in his sleeves to the curves of his familiar helmet. As an added feature, the light saber Vader is wielding on the image has been colorized in red – a stunning addition that adds another element to an already exciting coin.
As if that wasn’t enough, your coin has also been certified by NGC as being a First Release and comes sealed in a black core holder attesting to that fact! That means your coin is guaranteed to have been struck and received by NGC during the first 30 days of its release. As most collectors know, the first coins from any release display the best strikes as the dies are brand new and not worn in any way. The combination of the perfect Proof 70 condition and the First Release status makes this coin a star in anyone’s collection – and with a limited mintage of just 5,000, it’s a good bet that there are far too few to meet the demand of both coin collectors and Star Wars fans.
Don’t be a Nerf herder – get your Darth Vader Two-Ounce Silver Ultra High Relief Proof 70 coin now!
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED IMAGE FROM FILMDON’S BIGGEST FRANCHISE – Stars Wars is the world’s biggest film franchise with estimates placing it being worth around $40 Billion! The officially licensed image of Darth Vader is huge as no other villain in any medium has been as popular and dominant for so long.
- LEGAL TENDER – These coins are $2 legal tender silver proofs struck by the prestigious New Zealand Mint for the island nation of Niue, a self-governing state whose population are all citizens of New Zealand and thus subjects of Queen Elizabeth II. The traditional portrait of the Queen appears on the coin’s obverse.
- STRUCK IN TWO OUNCES OF SHIMMERING SILVER – Each coin is struck in two full ounces of 99.9% silver.
- PERECT PROOF CONDUITION WITH ULTRA HIGH RELIEF – A coin simply cannot look better than this. It was struck in perfect Proof 70 (PF70) condition with Ultra High Relief detail. It has also been and graded and certified by NGC to be a First Release so it is truly among the best of the best.
- EXCLUSIVE LIMITED MINTAGE – Just 5,000 of the treasures have been struck. If you don’t get yours now, you had better hope the Force is with you if you want to attempt to get one again!
Order your coin now or it could end up in the hands of another collector somewhere far, far away!
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Relief Type||Ultra-High Relief|
|Coin Weight||62.2 Grams - g|
|Weight||2 Ounces - oz|