Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2017 Tuvalu 1 Dollar 1-oz Silver Spiderman Brilliant Uncirculated
Did Somebody Call a Web-Slinger?
Look out! Hot on the heels of 2017's "Spider-Man - Homecoming," here comes a brand-new silver dollar featuring everyone's favorite wall-crawler! The artisans at the Perth Mint have minted another gorgeous hit, but just like Peter Parker himself, there's more to this silver stunner than meets the eye!
- WEB-TACULAR DESIGN -- Drawn from the new Disney XD Spider-Man series, the superteen himself takes center stage on the coin's reverse in prime web-shooting position. Look even closer and you'll see a gorgeously intricate design struck on three different levels with THREE DIFFERENT FINISHES on a mint state coin! It's a multilayered coin you have to see to believe!
- SUPERB SILVER -- Each Spider-Man coin is minted in one ounce of highly-pure 99.99% fine silver by the acclaimed Perth Mint.
- LEGAL TENDER -- This coin is legal tender one dollar for the island nation of Tuvalu. All the details, along with the coin's silver content, are engraved on the obverse along with Ian Rank-Broadley's profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- OFFICIAL MARVEL COLLECTIBLE -- This silver coin is the real deal, featuring the Marvel logo and copyright.
- AN AMAZING PACKAGE -- Your Silver Spider-Man coin will arrive to you in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, secured in its own acrylic capsule and encased in a red pouch with a black web design.
For over 55 years, Spider-Man has been spinning webs everywhere from comic books to cartoons to movie screens -- and his fans always want more! And, as Stark Industries' newest intern (and Marvel Cinematic Universe addition), his latest film adventures are just beginning! Trust your Spidey Sense and snag this coin for your very own today!
© MARVEL © 2017 CPII
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Mint Name||Perth Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|