Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2017 Tuvalu 1-oz Silver Star Trek Next Generation 30th Anniversary
Start Your Journey into the Final Frontier!
For more than half a century, the Star Trek series has regaled fans young and old by capturing their imaginations about outer space while also creating countless intriguing storylines. While students of science no doubt have picked out various challenges with that aspect of the show, there have also been elements of the show that had not been realized at the time but are now science fact… or, in other cases, now theoretically possible, while they were not thought to be so at the time. It is this unique combination that has contributed to the continued success of the series though new TV series, movies, paraphernalia, and so much more. This coin gives you the opportunity to share in an important anniversary of one of the best-known series within a series.
- CELEBRATING A KEY STAR TREK ANNIVERSARY -- This 2017 Star Trek: The Next Generation marks three decades since the debut of this highly acclaimed series.
- GORGEOUS PROOF FINISH – The popularity of this series deserves a sleek finish that matches it, and the proof finish on this coin is ideal for the job.
- FOUR NINE FINE – This coin was struck from 1-oz of 99.99% fine silver, an exceptional standard of purity.
- TUVALU LEGAL TENDER – Each Star Trek: The Next Generation 30th Anniversary coin has a face value of $1 in the Pacific nation of Tuvalu. Tuvalu is a small island nation that offers some of the most breathtaking views in Polynesia.
- EXCELLENT EXTRAS – This coin comes in a circular presentation case that has an LED light. Also included is a Certificate of Authenticity.
- A LIMITED MINTAGE – Only 3,000 pieces were issued, far below what the demand will be given the avid following of Trekkies, who love all things Star Trek.
This coin features two of the most recognizable figures from this highly-acclaimed series, Captain Jean-Luc Picard and Locutus of Borg, as well as their crafts, the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D and the Borg Cube, respectively. The series logo and the big “30” in the center are enough to bring smiles to the eyes of any Trekkie. Enhanced by the LED light in the display case, the coin offers something unique even for non-fans. With a mintage of just 3,000 pieces, this will not be around long. Place your order at GovMint.com today!
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Mint Name||Perth Mint|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|