Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 1 Dollar 1-oz Silver Eagle NGC MS70 First Day Of Issue Moy Mercanti Jones Signed 3pc Set
32 Years of Stunning Silver Soars into 2018!
Why is the American Silver Eagle one of the most collected coins in the world? Is it because of its United States provenance and guaranteed silver purity? Or maybe it's due to its 32 years of history, originating in the Reagan administration as a way to spur private silver ownership? Perhaps it’s a result of the coin's stunning combination of Adolph A. Weinman's classic Walking Liberty with John Mercanti's heraldic eagle? There's only one clear answer -- it's because of all of those reasons and more!
No matter why you love collecting American Silver Eagles or how you've come to appreciate them, we have the 2018 Silver Eagles that are right and ready for your collection. Whether you love them for their art or for their metal (or both!) we have NGC-certified flawless bullion coins sure to delight collectors and stackers alike!
- WEINMAN'S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . .-- Adolph A. Weinman's iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH JOHN MERCANTI'S HERALDIC EAGLE!-- This coin's stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle was created by designer John Mercanti -- the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER-- The craftspeople of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into a beautiful piece of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER-- Each 2018 Silver Eagle bullion coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse.
- CERTIFIED FLAWLESS-- Your coins will come certified Mint State-70 (MS70) by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), a distinction that means your perfectly-graded 2018 1-oz Silver Eagles will have ZERO imperfections -- showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended! In addition, your Silver Eagles will be certified First Day of Issue (FDI) by NGC -- independent authentication that your coins were released by the mint during the premier day of the series' issue
- AUTOGRAPHED LABELS! -- Each Silver Eagle will be sonically sealed in its own acrylic holder, giving you the best in protection while granting clear sightlines into every beautiful detail. Inside those holders, you'll find another phenomenal feature. One will come with a label hand-signed by Elizabeth Jones, the 11th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint. Appointed by President Ronald Reagan in 1981, Jones oversaw the creation and launch of the Silver Eagle series in 1986! The second will come hand-signed by the designer of the Silver Eagle's reverse, 12th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint John Mercanti, and the third hand-signed by 38th Director of the U.S. Mint Edmund C. Moy!
Silver Eagles like these are perennial favorites, usually flying out of our vaults as soon as they arrive! Whether you're new to the series, a diehard collector or a silver stacker looking to add to your reserve, this is your chance to secure these 2018 Silver Eagles for your very own. Don't wait -- order yours today!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Pedigree||First Day Of Issue, Jones Signed, Mercanti Signed, Moy Signed|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.10 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|