Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 5 Dollar 1/10-oz Gold Eagle NGC MS70 Brown Label
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $176.13 $170.93
$88.07 / month
Add a Flawless American Gold Eagle to Your Collection with this 2018 $5 Gold Eagle, it even has a Brown Label!
The iconic American Gold Eagle series is widely collected. These Gold coins have been struck annually by the U.S. Mint for over 30 years. They are offered in 4 sizes. There are even Proof and Burnished coins minted specifically for collectors. The inspiring and detailed artwork of the Gold Eagle continues to impress and attract collectors around the world.
This coin is a 2018 Gold Eagle. It is the smallest size offered by the U.S. Mint at 1/10 oz. It doesn’t have a mintmark because it has a Brilliant Uncirculated finish.
- Stunning and Highly Detailed Artwork by Saint-Gaudens and Busiek – The obverse of each American Gold Eagle shows a design that was created by classic artist Augustus Saint-Gaudens. This depiction of Liberty was the final design to be used on the Double Eagle before production ceased. The reverse design by Miley Busiek depicts a family of bald eagles at the nest with a lifelike level of detail.
- 22 Karat Gold – This coin is made of .917 fine Gold. It has an actual gold weight of 1/10 Troy oz. These specifications are guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
- $5 Face Value – The inscriptions on the reverse state that this coin has a face value of $5. It is legal tender in the United States.
- Perfect Specimen – The Numismatic Guaranty Corporation certified this Gold Eagle in flawless Mint State 70 condition. Even when it was inspected with magnification, no imperfections were found! It has a brown label to show its grade.
This 2018 $5 1/10 oz. Gold Eagle NGC MS70 with a brown label could be yours, order from GovMint.com while you have the chance!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||3.39 Grams - g|
|Weight||1/10 Ounce - oz|