Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 50 Dollar 1-oz Gold Buffalo NGC MS69 Buffalo Label
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $1,467.67 $1,424.37
$366.92 / month
James Earle Fraser's Timeless Design Returns for 2018!
From coins to ingots and beyond, gold comes in many forms. However, sometimes a design is so iconic, so ahead of its time yet reverent of the past, that it transforms the gold it graces into an object well beyond the sum of its parts. Instead of a piece of precious metal, you hold a true work of historic American artistry in your hand. THIS is the legacy of the American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coin.
In 2006, the Gold Buffalo was introduced as the very first 99.99% pure gold coin series to be struck by the United States Mint. Into its 12th year of production, the Gold Buffalo continues to capture imaginations with its time-honored James Earle Fraser design. And now, you can bring one of these stunning 2018 1-oz Gold Buffalos home to your collection!
- FRASER'S BELOVED CREATION . . . -- Using the original design created for the 1913-1938 Buffalo Nickel, James Earle Fraser's stoic Native American portrait and standing bison look even more vivid and detailed when struck on a larger gold canvas. In addition, the textured fields on both sides add incredible gravity and contrast.
- . . . EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD! -- The craftspeople of the West Point Mint are acclaimed for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.99% pure gold into a breathtaking work of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER -- Each 2018 1-oz Gold Buffalo Bullion Coin is 50 dollars U.S. legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse.
- CERTIFIED NEAR-FLAWLESS -- Your coin will come certified Mint State-69 (MS69) by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), a distinction that means your almost-flawless 2018 1-oz Gold Buffalo will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections. In addition, your coin will be sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a vivid, full-color bison label, giving you the best in protection while granting clear sightlines into every beautiful detail.
These American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coins are not sold directly to the general public -- you can only purchase them through a U.S. Mint-authorized buyer like GovMint.com. Due to their high purity and numismatic value, Gold Buffalos consistently experience high demand from both goldbugs and collectors. With history as our guide, we see our supply of 2018 Gold Buffalos selling out quickly. Don't wait -- secure your own 2018 American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coin today!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|