Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 50 Dollar 1-oz Gold Eagle NGC MS69 First Releases - Black
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $1,465.57 $1,422.34
$366.39 / month
Own a Nearly Flawless Certified Gold Eagle with This 2018 1-oz. Coin in a Stylish Black Core Slab!
The American Gold Eagle series has been a hit with collectors since the first of these coins were struck in 1986. These U.S. Mint coins are made of .917 fine gold, so the total weight of each one is slightly greater than the actual Gold content of the coin. They are issued annually and the U.S. Mint offers them with several different finishes.
One of the most prominent features of the American Gold Eagle is that the obverse of each coin displays a design by Augustus Saint-Gaudens. This specific design was the last to be used for the Double Eagle, a circulating $20 gold coin. This 2018 Gold Eagle has a Brilliant Uncirculated finish.
- Issued by the U.S. Mint – The American Gold Eagle was introduced along with the American Silver Eagle in 1986, these are some of the most popular coins offered by the U.S. Mint. The obverse shows Saint-Gaudens’ classic depiction of Liberty.
- Actual Gold Weight of 1 Troy oz. – This 2018 Gold Eagle is the 1-oz size, the largest size that is available. It’s made of 22 karat gold.
- $50 Face Value – The reverse displays a face value of $50. This coin is legal tender in the United States.
- MS69 First Releases with a Black Core Holder – This specimen was certified by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation. Its certifications indicate it’s almost perfect and it was submitted within 30 days of its official release date. This certified coin is protected by a classy black core slab.
Don’t miss out! Add this NGC MS69 First Releases 2018 1 oz. Gold Eagle with a black core holder to your collection today!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||33.93 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|