Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 Australia 1 Dollar 1-oz Silver Bird of Paradise Uncirculated
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ Was
$26.96$24.26 Was $26.16$23.54
Discover the Paradise of Australia’s Latest Silver Bullion Coin
Australia’s prestigious Perth Mint is one of just a small handful of elite world mints whose pure gold, silver and platinum coins are trusted without question. Not only is it Australia’s official bullion mint, it’s a favorite of collectors around the world because of the way it showcases Australia’s iconic animals and the creative ways it commemorates universal themes and events.
In 2018, the Perth Mint succeeded on both fronts – precious metal bullion and design – with its Bird of Paradise silver and gold bullion coins. These legal tender one-ounce coins are struck in pure gold or silver and feature Australia’s tiny Victoria Riflebird, one of many bird species classified as birds of paradise.
The large 40.6 mm silver coins available in this offer are magnificent. Each is struck in a full ounce of pure 99.99% silver and includes the year, weight, purity and mintmark on the reverse along with the image of a preening riflebird. In the social world of Australia’s riflebird, it’s the male who struts and preens to attract the attention of females. It does this by extending its wings to display all of its plumage. This catches sun rays and accentuates all of its bright colors. Once this is accomplished, the male hops from side to side in a mechanical-looking dance. Driving a fancy car seems easier, but since birds can’t drive this must have seemed like the next best thing.
The 2018 Australia Bird of Paradise Silver Coin is from a limited mintage of just 50,000 coins and collectors of Australian coinage and silver stackers alike will be vying for these coins. Past bullion coins from Australia have been quick sell-outs. And at this price we expect a repeat performance! Plus, in this offer, the more you buy the more you save. Add several to your cart today!
- BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS FROM THE PERTH MINT – The reverse of your coin features a male riflebird displaying his feathers in a “dance” to attract females. The coin’s obverse features Ian Rank-Broadley’s portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. The designs are beautiful tributes to the artistry of the Perth Mint’s skilled designers.
- STRUCK IN PURE SILVER – Each 2018 Australia Bird of Paradise 1-oz Silver Coin is struck in an ounce of pure 99.99% silver.
- LEGAL TENDER COINS – The 2018 Australia Bird of Paradise 1-oz Silver Coin is $1 legal tender in Australia.
- BEAUTIFUL UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2018 Australia Bird of Paradise 1-oz Silver Coin comes in uncirculated (UNC) condition, as fresh and crisp exactly as it left the mint.
- LIMITED EDITION – The Australia Bird of Paradise Silver Coin is from a limited mintage of just 50,000.
The Perth Mint’s latest silver bullion coin is here! Add a 2018 Australia Bird of Paradise 1-oz Silver coin in uncirculated condition to your collection today!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Mint Name||Perth Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.10 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|