Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 Australia 100 Dollar 1-oz Gold Kangaroo Brilliant Uncirculated
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1 - 4 $1,451.00 $1,408.20
- 5 - 9 $1,324.95 $1,285.86
- 10 + $1,323.95 $1,284.89
$362.75 / month
The 2018 Australian Gold Kangaroo Has Hopped into Our Vaults!
Straight from the world-renowned Perth Mint on the West Coast of Australia, the 2018 Gold Kangaroo has arrived! This gorgeous coin continues the Australian Kangaroo series' decades-long tradition of combining high precious metal purity with stunningly detailed design. For collectors and goldbugs alike, this 2018 bullion coin has exactly what you want!
- A NEW DESIGN FOR AN ICONIC STANDARD-- The 2018 Gold Kangaroo premiers a new design from Neil Hollis. On the coin's reverse, two bounding kangaroos are depicted underneath a full sun, traveling in front of a series of stylized lines. The coin's title, year, weight and purity -- along with the Perth Mint's "P" mintmark -- are also on full display.
- BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED, HIGHLY PURE GOLD-- As you can tell, this bullion is anything but boring! The artisans at the Perth Mint take extraordinary care in transforming one-ounce planchets of 99.99% pure gold into works of lustrous art.
- AUSTRALIA LEGAL TENDER-- Each 2018 1-oz Gold Kangaroo is 100 dollars Australia legal tender, a fact exhibited on each coin's obverse along with Ian Rank-Broadley's profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION -- Your 2018 Gold Kangaroo will arrive to you in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, exactly as it left the Perth Mint, in a protective acrylic capsule.
For gold buyers and collectors around the world, the arrival of each year's Australian Kangaroo is consistently met with high demand. Whether you're new to the series or a longtime fan, this 2018 edition is one not to miss. Don't wait another moment -- get yours now!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Mint Name||Perth Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.10 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|