Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 Canada 1-oz Gold Maple Leaf Brilliant Uncirculated
Gorgeous Gold from the Royal Canadian Mint!
When you think of Canada, we would bet you a loonie (maybe even a toonie) that the image of a red, sharply-defined maple leaf pops into your head. Look closely at a maple leaf on a tree, or one that’s fallen to the ground in the depth of autumn, and you see an object of nature that is truly remarkable. Deep color and intricate veins all illustrate a broad blade that provides essential nutrients throughout the summer. Tiny elements working together to create a strong and majestic whole full of breathtaking beauty -- not a bad metaphor for Canada itself, eh?
Fortunately, many Canadians agree. Since the 1700s, the maple leaf has been Canada's identifying image, signifying pride, connection and community. Standing front and center on the Canadian flag since 1965, the maple leaf is also the namesake of the country's signature gold bullion coin. Since its introduction in 1979, the Gold Maple Leaf is now among the most iconic and instantly recognizable coins in the world. And now you can bring home the 2018 installment of this beloved series!
- SINGULAR, ICONIC DESIGN-- One year shy of its 40th anniversary, the 2018 Gold Maple Leaf’s primary design is still as lifelike as ever. One leaf, exhibiting superior texture and detail, is surrounded by a vivid burst of radial lines.
- ADVANCED ANTI-FORGERY PROTECTION-- Look below the coin's centerpiece and you'll discover another smaller leaf, micro-engraved with the number "18." Along with the Maple Leaf's textured background, this elegant mark serves to thwart counterfeiters -- and give you full assurance that you hold a genuine, government-guaranteed, high-purity gold coin in your possession.
- EXPERTLY STRUCK-- The artisans of the Royal Canadian Mint are known around the world for their craft. Beginning as a one-ounce planchet of 99.99% pure gold, each coin is struck to create bullion of exceptional quality.
- CANADA LEGAL TENDER-- Each 2018 1-oz Gold Maple Leaf is 50 dollars Canada legal tender, confirmed on the coin's obverse along with Susanna Blunt's portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION -- Your coin will arrive to you in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, exactly as it left the Royal Canadian Mint, secured in a vinyl flip and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
For nearly four decades, collectors have clamored over each new annual release of Maple Leafs. 2018's golden class is already looking to command just as strong of demand. Don’t wait to get yours -- order one for your collection today!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Mint Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|