Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 Canada 1-oz Silver Incuse Maple Leaf Reverse Proof NGC PF70UCAM First Releases
First-Ever Double Incuse Maple Leaf
2018 marks the 30th anniversary of Canada’s Silver Maple Leaf series, and so the Royal Canadian Mint has issued the world’s FIRST Double Incuse Silver Maple Leaf, with designs struck below both surfaces of the coin! In addition, this edition of the Double Incuse Silver Maple Leaf comes struck in Reverse Proof-70 (PF70) condition by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), with frosty fields and reflective designs. As an added feature, your coin has also been certified as a First Release, meaning it was struck and received by NGC during the first 30 days of its release!
Minted in a full Troy ounce of 99.99% pure silver, each coin features the mint’s new MINTSHIELDTM surface protection, which reduces the white “milk” spots that often appear on silver bullion coins. Don’t miss out on this first-ever release. Secure yours now in Gem Proof condition!
- WORLD’S FIRST DOUBLE INCUSE COIN – To mark the 30th anniversary of its legendary Silver Maple Leaf series, the Royal Canadian Mint struck these coins as DOUBLE incuse Proofs with designs struck below both surfaces of the coin.
- FOUR NINE FINE! – The Silver Maple Leaf is a global leader in terms of purity in bullion coins. A handful of coins equal its 99.99% purity, but none exceed it. This 30th Anniversary coin continues that tradition of excellence, with each coin struck from one ounce of 99.99% fine silver.
- FANTASTIC QUALITY AND APPEARANCE – Each coin in this offering comes in flawless Proof-70 (PF70) condition. What’s more, they have also been certified as First Releases, meaning they have been struck and received by NGC during the first 30 days of their release!
- AN ICONIC DESIGN WITH AN ANNIVERSARY TWIST – This 30th Anniversary Silver Maple Leaf coin features the design that collectors have come to know and love for the past thirty years with the anniversary, “30,’ intertwined with the design.
- CANADIAN LEGAL TENDER -- Each 2018 Silver Double Incuse Maple Leaf Reverse Gem Proof is $20 legal tender in Canada, as noted along with the anniversary years under Susanna Blunt’s portrait of Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse.
For those who love the Maple Leaf series, this coin is a must! From its use of four-nine fine silver to the intricate design detail, the Royal Canadian Mint (RCM) continues to keep the Silver Maple Leaf at the fore of collectors’ minds. This 2018 Canada $20 Silver Double Incuse Maple Leaf Reverse Proof NGC PF70 First Releases design also represents the first time in five years that the RCM has offered an anniversary issue, and it will be at least another five years until it does so again, so order this coin today at GovMint.com!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Mint Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.39 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|