Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 Canada 1-oz Silver Maple Leaf NGC MS69- First Releases- Red Core
Stunning Silver from the Royal Canadian Mint!
When you think of Canada, we would bet you a loonie (maybe even a toonie) that the image of a red, sharply-defined maple leaf pops into your head. Look closely at a maple leaf on a tree, or one that’s fallen to the ground in the depth of autumn, and you see an object of nature that is truly remarkable. Deep color and intricate veins all illustrate a broad blade that provides essential nutrients throughout the summer. Tiny elements working together to create a strong and majestic whole full of breathtaking beauty -- not a bad metaphor for Canada itself, eh?
Fortunately, many Canadians agree. Since the 1700s, the maple leaf has been Canada's identifying image, signifying pride, connection and community. Standing front and center on the Canadian flag since 1965, the maple leaf is also the namesake of the country's signature silver bullion coin. Since its introduction in 1988, the Silver Maple Leaf is now among the most iconic and instantly recognizable coins in the world. And now you can bring home the 2018 installment of this beloved series!
- SINGULAR, ICONIC DESIGN-- Celebrating its 30th anniversary, the 2018 Silver Maple Leaf’s primary design is still as lifelike as ever. One leaf, exhibiting superior texture and detail, is surrounded by a vivid burst of radial lines.
- ADVANCED ANTI-FORGERY PROTECTION-- Look below the coin's centerpiece and you'll discover another smaller leaf, micro-engraved with the number "18." Along with the Maple Leaf's textured background, this elegant mark serves to thwart counterfeiters -- and give you full assurance that you hold a genuine, government-guaranteed, high-purity silver coin in your possession.
- EXPERTLY STRUCK-- The artisans of the Royal Canadian Mint are known around the world for their craft. Beginning as a one-ounce planchet of 99.99% fine silver, each coin is struck to create bullion of exceptional quality.
- CANADA LEGAL TENDER-- Each 2018 1-oz Silver Maple Leaf is five dollars Canada legal tender, confirmed on the coin's obverse along with Susanna Blunt's portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- CERTIFIED NEAR-FLAWLESS -- Your coin will come certified Mint State-69 (MS69) by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), a distinction that means your almost-flawless 2018 1-oz Silver Maple Leaf will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections. In addition, your Silver Maple Leaf will be certified First Releases (FR) by NGC, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. Finally, your coin will be sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a red core insert, giving you the best in protection while granting clear sightlines into every beautiful detail.
As you can expect, collectors clamor over each new annual release of Maple Leafs. With 2018 heralding the series' 30th anniversary, we're expecting demand for this particular Silver Maple Leaf to be exceptionally strong. Don’t wait to get yours -- order one for your collection today!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Mint Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|