Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 China 15 Gram Gold Panda NGC MS69 First Releases - White
The Gold Panda Returns for 2018 with a New One-Year-Only Design!
First released in 1983 and building in popularity over 35 years, the China Mint's Gold Panda series is now among the most popular on the planet. But why is this gorgeous gathering of gold so legendary?
Is it because each is struck in 99.9% pure gold? Maybe it's because, since 2016, these coins have been issued in metric weights, setting themselves apart from other gold coins minted around the world? Perhaps it's due to the fact that demand for these coins within China's borders has been heating up, making them harder to find outside of the country?
Sure, those are all perfect reasons for this Panda phenomenon. Frankly, we'd like to think that it's because each year brings an absolutely adorable giant panda design, struck for one year only! No matter what your reasons are, now is the time to bring a 2018 China Gold Panda home to your collection!
- A CAPTIVATING CLOSE-UP!-- This year's Gold Panda design features the face of one of China's beloved mammals, transfixed by a soon-to-be-devoured bunch of bamboo leaves. Set against a forest background and framed by leaf-textured fields, this is one of the China Mint's most attractive designs to date!
- 15 GRAMS OF HIGHLY PURE GOLD!-- That's right! Instead of being issued according to troy ounces, Gold Pandas have been minted in metric weights since 2016. Produced by the artisans of the China Mint, each of these Gold Pandas is struck in 15 grams of 99.9% pure gold.
- CHINA LEGAL TENDER-- Each 2018 15 Gram Gold Panda is 200 Yuan China legal tender, as seen right underneath the Panda's profile on the coin's reverse. Flip the coin over and you'll see the date, the inscription of "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and an image of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests, located in Beijing's Temple of Heaven.
- CERTIFIED NEAR-FLAWLESS-- Your coin will come certified Mint State-69 (MS69) by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), a distinction that means your almost-flawless 2018 15 Gram Gold Panda will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections. In addition, your Gold Panda will be certified First Releases (FR) by NGC, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. Finally, your coin will be sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a special giant panda label, giving you the best in protection while granting clear sightlines into every beautiful detail.
- A SERIES IN CONSISTENTLY HIGH DEMAND! -- Like its predecessors, we're expecting these 2018 Gold Pandas to be tremendously popular both inside and outside of China. Considering the number of stateside Panda series fans, supplies in North America have the potential to be extremely tight as well!
Don't miss out on this chance to either continue your China Panda collection or to start a brand new chapter. Selections from the series tend to sell out quickly, so don't wait too long -- capture one in your cart today!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Mint Name||China Mint|
|Coin Weight||15 Grams - g|
|Weight||1/2 Ounce - oz|