Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 Cook Islands 5 Gram $1 Silver Note Paris Famous Skylines Colorized GEM Proof-like
The Skyline of Paris Like You've Never Seen It Before!
Paris – The City of Light! More than being the capital and largest city of France, it’s also a mecca for global art, fashion, culture and culinary delights. From the Eiffel Tower to the Lourve to the Notre-Dame Cathedral to the Arc de Triomphe; Paris is known the world over for its historic and fascinating architecture. Founded in the 3rd century BC by the Celtic Parisii tribe, Paris is truly one of the great cities of the world.
Now, you can bring the signature sights of Paris home with this breathtaking legal-tender silver note – the latest release in the popular "Skyline Dollars" collection. Struck in 5 grams of 99.9% silver by Coin Investment Trust (CIT) on behalf of the Cook Islands, each silver note measures 15x7 centimeters and is only .045 millimeters thick – that's less than half the thickness of an average sheet of paper!
The image you’ll see on this note is amazing! The instantly recognizable image of the Eiffel Tower stands in the foreground while behind it is the Paris skyline you would see from viewing platform at the top of the Arc de Triomphe. The dramatic view shows the area around the Champs-Elysées and the modern architecture of La Défense. You couldn’t capture a better view of the Paris landscape if you snapped the picture yourself!
- A UNIQUE SILVER DOLLAR – As you can see, this isn't your normal silver dollar! Struck in five grams of highly-pure 99.9% fine silver, each Paris Skyline Dollar is expertly minted using state-of-the-art technology. The result is a superb legal tender silver note – measuring 15x7 centimeters with a thickness of only .045 millimeters. That's less than half the thickness of an average sheet of paper!
- GLOBAL TREASURES IN VIVID COLOR! – Advanced colorization techniques bring several Paris icons to beautiful life! The Eiffel Tower stands with purpose over a section of the Paris skyline, complimented by a view of the city's beloved Champs-Elysées and the modern architecture of La Defense.
- INTRICATE DESIGNS IN A PROOF-LIKE FINISH – Elaborate guilloche patterns compliment both sides of this silver note, struck to a proof-like finish with lustrous fields and sharp details.
- COOK ISLANDS LEGAL TENDER – As we hinted before, each 2018 Silver Paris Skyline Dollar is one dollar Cook Islands legal tender, a fact reflected on the note's obverse along with Ian Rank-Broadley's profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- AN EXTREMELY LIMITED MINTAGE – You'll also find the note's weight, silver purity, issue year and size on the obverse, including the fact that this phenomenal note has a limited mintage of 5,000 pieces!
- PROTECTIVE PACKAGING – Your Paris Skyline Dollar will come secured in a protective laminate. And the certificate of authenticity? It's incorporated directly into the note's design!
This Paris Skyline Dollar is both a great addition to your collection AND a perfect gift for the world traveler in your life. But don't wait too long – this note's premier status and limited mintage make it one attractive sight! Update your itinerary and order your own Paris Skyline Dollar today!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Mint Name||B.H. Mayer Mint|
|Coin Weight||5 Grams - g|
|Dimensions||150 x 70 mm|