Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 Isle of Man 1-oz Silver Angel Proof
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $29.95 $29.07
Say “Halo” to Lucky Silver Angels
For over 600 years, lucky British Angel coins have been treasured by millions. Medieval kings and queens often bestowed Angel coins on worthy subjects, and these coveted coins were believed by many to bring the bearer good luck, fortune, and were even thought to have cured sickness and saved lives. Now you can secure your own lucky Angel with the Isle of Man’s 2018 One-Ounce Silver Angel coin – the latest release in a perennially popular annual series!
Simply put, these silver angels are marvelous. Each comes in gleaming Proof condition, meaning that these coins were expertly crafted by the mint from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields. With a denomination of One Angel, each coin is a legal-tender coin minted in a troy ounce of highly-pure 99.9% silver. The impressive design on the 2018 Silver Angel shows a winged Saint Michael the Archangel slaying a dragon with his mighty spear – the iconic image on all Angel coins symbolic of Good triumphing over Evil.
These fabulous coins were struck by the prestigious Tower Mint, one of the United Kingdom’s leading private mints and last remaining mint in London. Founded in 1976 by acclaimed sculptor Raphael Maklouf, who is famous for his effigy of Queen Elizabeth II that featured on many British Commonwealth coins from 1985-1997, the Tower Mint is the official striking mint for all of the Isle of Man ‘s circulating and commemorative coins.
Just 15,000 of these silver masterpieces have been struck for worldwide release. That number seems much too small based on the popularity of the series. In addition, this Silver Angel is one of the most affordable one-ounce silver coins available anywhere in the world, so stock up now. What could be luckier than a whole pocket full of angels? Make today your lucky day and add one – or several – of these angels to your cart!
- CLASSIC ANGEL DESIGN – Featured on the coin’s reverse is the classic image of Saint Michael the Archangel slaying a dragon – symbolic of good triumphing over evil. The regal effigy of Queen Elizabeth II graces the obverse.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each 2018 Isle of Man Silver Angel was struck in one troy ounce of highly-pure 99.9% silver.
- LEGAL TENDER SILVER COINS – These 2018 Isle of Man One-Ounce Silver Angel coins are legal tender in the Isle of man, where their denomination is One Angel as seen on the coin’s reverse below the image of Saint Michael the Archangel locked in mortal combat with an evil Dragon.
- GLEAMING PROOF CONDITION – Your 2018 Isle of Man One-Ounce Silver Angel comes in gleaming Proof condition, meaning that this coin was expertly crafted by the mint from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields!
- LOW WORLDWIDE LIMITED EDITION – The worldwide limited edition for the 2018 Isle of Man One-Ounce Silver Angel has been set at just 15,000.
The classic design of the Archangel Michael Slaying a dragon makes the 2018 Isle of Man One-Ounce Silver Angel a perennial fan favorite. Say “Halo” to this coin by adding it to your cart today!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Country||Isle of Man|
|Mint Name||Tower Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.10 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|