Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 Isle of Man 1-oz Silver Noble NGC PF70UC
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $69.95 $67.89
A Viking Longship is Sailing Your Way on the Isle of Man’s Latest Noble Silver Coin
Since they were first issued by the Isle of Man in 1994, the Noble series of bullion coins has been among the world’s most popular and collected annual releases. It’s easy to see why, too. With a classic image of a Viking longship slicing through the waves on a journey of adventure, it captures the Isle of Man’s rich history in an exciting and romantic way that more than lives up to the legends created by the conquering Norsemen who founded the country’s government more than 1,000 years ago.
Struck in a troy ounce of highly-pure 99.9% silver, the 2018 Silver Noble once again features the familiar Viking longship, a sight that in Medieval times would have sent shivers down the spines of coastal residents who were easy prey to the Vikings’ destructive forays across Europe. Their raids, however, were usually followed by trading and settlement, especially in the British Isles where in 979 AD the Vikings established the oldest continuous Parliament in the world on the Isle of Man.
With a denomination of One Noble, these legal-tender bullion coins are impressive. Plus, your 2018 Isle of Man One-Ounce Silver Noble has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Proof-70 (PF70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. It will also be sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive brown label.
These fabulous coins were struck by the prestigious Tower Mint, one of the United Kingdom’s leading private mints and last remaining mint in London. Founded in 1976 by acclaimed sculptor Raphael Maklouf, who is famous for his effigy of Queen Elizabeth II that featured on many British Commonwealth coins from 1985-1997, the Tower Mint is the official striking mint for all of the Isle of Man ‘s circulating and commemorative coins.
Just 15,000 of these silver masterpieces have been struck for worldwide release. That number seems much too small based on the popularity of the series and the growing interest in Viking history and culture thanks to such entertainment vehicles as the History Channel’s epic series Vikings and DreamWorks Animation’s How to Train Your Dragon film. Don’t miss out; start or add to your Noble series today by ordering the 2018 Isle of Man One-Ounce Silver Noble!
- CLASSIC NOBLE DESIGN – The Classic design of a Viking longship is featured on the reverse while an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II graces the obverse.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each 2018 Isle of Man Silver Noble was struck in one troy ounce of highly-pure 99.9% silver.
- LEGAL TENDER BULLION COINS – These 2018 Isle of Man One-Ounce Silver Noble are legal tender coin in the Isle of man, where their denomination is One Noble as seen on the coin’s reverse below the Viking longship.
- GRADED IN PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2018 Isle of Man One-Ounce Silver Noble has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Proof-70 (PF70) condition. It will also be sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive brown label.
- LOW WORLDWIDE LIMITED EDITION – The worldwide limited edition for the 2018 Isle of Man One-Ounce Silver Noble has been set at just 15,000.
The classic design of a Viking longship makes the 2018 Isle of Man One-Ounce Silver Noble a fan favorite. Don’t let this one sail away, add it to your cart today!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Mint Name||Tower Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.10 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|