Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 Isle of Man 2-oz Silver Angel High Relief Piedfort NGC PF70UC First Releases - Angel Label
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $229.00 $222.24
$114.50 / month
An Angelic Tradition Continues in High Relief!
Angel coins, so called for their depiction of Archangel Michael slaying the dragon, have a long and rich history. Since making their first appearance in France during the 1340s, these numismatic gems have since gone on to become some of the most popular coins in the world. Traditionally, Angels are tokens of good luck, kept safe in the pockets of soldiers and seafarers before being passed down to generation after generation. Now you’ll want to pocket the latest angel to emerge on the scene with these stunning coins from the Isle of Man.
This exquisite Angel comes struck as a double-thick piedfort proof and minted in two full ounces of 99.9% fine silver. What makes this coin quite literally stand out above and beyond its thickness is its very high relief. Struck by the Coin Investment Trust (CIT) using its patented Smartminting© technology, the coin features deftly raised devices rising majestically over perfectly flat fields to impressively showcase the magnificent details in a way few mints can match.
Your 2018 Isle of Man Two-Ounce Silver Angel High Relief Piedfort Proof has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation as being in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded proof will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended! It will also come encapsulated in an acrylic case with an exclusive angel label.
In addition, your proof has been certified as a First Releases (FR) coin by NGC, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. Also, the population of coins labeled First Releases is only a fraction of the total mintage.
Just 999 of these superb coins will ever be struck so whether you're looking to bring luck to your collection or your travels, don't risk missing out on this beautiful creation – order yours now!
- EPIC DESIGN STRUCK IN HIGH RELIEF – These double-thick Piedfort coins feature Raphael Maklouf’s famous design of the archangel Michael slaying a dragon on the reverse and Jody Clark’s regal portrait of Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse. Struck by the Coin Investment Trust (CIT) using its patented Smartminting© technology, these coins are produced in very high relief.
- MINTED IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – The 2018 Isle of Man Silver Angel High Relief Piedfort Proof is struck in two ounces of highly-pure 99.9% silver.
- LEGAL-TENDER COIN – These Silver Angel High Relief Piedfort Proofs are legal tender in the Isle of Man where they have a denomination of 1 Angel as noted on the coin’s reverse.
- GRADED IN PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2018 Isle of Man Two-Ounce Silver Angel High Relief Piedfort Proof has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation as being in perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition!
- KEY FIRST RELEASE CERTIFICATION – Your proof will also be certified as a First Releases (FR) coin by NGC, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. It will come encapsulated in an acrylic case with an exclusive angel label.
- VERY LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide limited edition for these proofs has been set at only 999.
This incredible 2018 Isle of Man Two-Ounce Silver Angel High Relief Piedfort Proof is magnificent to behold! Order yours now before they’re all gone!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Country||Isle of Man|
|Relief Type||High Relief|
|Coin Weight||62.2 Grams - g|
|Weight||2 Ounces - oz|