Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 Mexico Silver Libertad NGC MS70 First Releases Set 5pc
Share in this Annual Celebration of Mexican Independence
Mexicans are second to none when it comes to wearing their national pride on their sleeves. Although they owe many of their cultural traditions, including their language and the popular weekend pastime of bullfighting, to their Spanish roots, they are also heavily influenced by ancient native cultures. This combination of two strong influences combined with a strong national identity make Mexico what it is today. The coins in this five piece 2018 Mexico Silver Libertad set bear designs that celebrate the country’s independence from Spain, its rich history, and its natural beauty.
- THE LATEST IN THE LIBERTAD SERIES – These 2018 Silver Libertad coins are part of the latest issue in this extremely popular series, which dates back to 1982.
- CAPTURING NATURAL AND ARTISTIC BEAUTY – The stunning reverse design features Winged Victory, a statue that stands in Mexico City as a symbol of the country’s independence, as well as a pair of volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, which get their names from lovers in pre-Columbian lore. The source of these names is one of the reasons that this coin is particularly popular among lovers.
- STRUCK FROM 99.9% FINE SILVER WITH UNIQUE MINT MARK -- Each 2018 Silver Libertad coin was struck from 99.9% fine silver at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, which is represented by a unique “Mo” mint mark. Coins in this set weigh 1/20, 1/10, 1/4, 1/2, and one ounce.
- COINS THAT ARE NOT LEGAL TENDER -- Silver Libertads have the unique distinction of being government issued coins that lacks a face value. This separates them from other popular coins throughout the world.
- CERTIFIED FLAWLESS -- Your coins will be certified Mint State-70 (MS70) by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coins will have ZERO imperfections -- showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
- FIRST RELEASES WITH EXCLUSIVE MEXICO LABEL -- Your coinS will also be certified First Releases (FR) by NGC, meaning that they were among the first struck by the mint and were verified within the first 30 days of issue. This certification is provided along with the grade on an exclusive Mexico label.
Mexican Libertad coins are prized possessions of collectors for several reasons, not the least of which are the beauty of their designs and their strong ties to the country’s rich history. Beyond that, though, there are also unique elements to the issues that separate them from other issues. One of those elements is the fact that they are issued in so many sizes, which gives collectors the chance to appreciate the same design in different ways, while another is their unique status as government coins that do not have face values. Order your 5-coin 2018 Mexico Silver Libertad Set at GovMint.com today!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Mint Name||Mexico Mint|
|Weight||1/20 Ounce - oz, 1/10 Ounce - oz, 1/4 Ounce - oz, 1/2 Ounce - oz, 1 Ounce - oz|