Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 Niue 5 Dollar 2-oz Silver Star Wars Yoda Ultra-High Relief NGC PF69 First Releases - Black
May the Force Be with You
When it comes to unforgettable movie characters, none can surpass the ugly little creature whose fighting skill, ability to use the Force, and, most of all, his wisdom captured the hearts of generations of Star Wars fans. Committed unwaveringly to goodness, the character spoke softly and with unique word patters that forced the viewer to hone in on his words, which were always filled with wisdom that he had acquired throughout his nearly 900-year life. Although small in stature, he successfully used the Force to complete any number of tasks, not the least of which was raising the X-wing from the Dagobah swamp. This 2018 Niue two ounce Silver Star Wars Yoda Ultra High Relief Proof depicts the wily character using the Force.
- THE THIRD IN THE "STAR WARS ULTRA HIGH RELIEF" SERIES – This 2018 Niue two ounce Silver Yoda proof is part of the third issue in the New Zealand Mint’s Ultra High Relief Star Wars series, which began in 2017 following the tremendous success of the one ounce Star Wars Classics series.
- ULTRA HIGH RELIEF STRUCK FROM PURE SILVER WITH BLACK CORE – Each proof was struck from two ounces of 99.9% fine silver. The coin has a stunning proof finish, which makes it shine, while the Ultra High Relief serves to bring the design to life. The black core in which NGC set the coin provides a sharp contrast with the coin.
- INSPIRATIONAL YODA DESIGN – Avid Star Wars enthusiasts and casual fans alike are inspired by Yoda, who does what seems impossible by using the Force. This coin shows him doing just that, which means that many collectors and non-collectors alike may look to it for inspiration.
- NIUE LEGAL TENDER -- Each 2018 two ounce Silver Star Wars Yoda High-Relief Proof is $5 legal tender in Niue, as noted on the right side of the obverse next to Ian Rank-Broadley’s portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. Niue is a small island in the Western Pacific Ocean that is known for its coral limestone cliffs, caves, caverns, and small, secluded beaches.
- CERTIFIED VIRTUALLY FLAWLESS FIRST RELEASES -- Your coin will be graded Mint State-69 (MS69) by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections -- well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series. Your coin will also be certified First Releases (FR) by NGC, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue.
- A LIMITED MINTAGE – In spite of Yoda’s avid following, this coin is part of a mintage of just 5,000 pieces, which means that most collectors and Yoda fans will miss out.
Collectors often choose coins because a person, place, thing, or idea represented has special meaning to them. Because of the wide range of interests that people have, this usually means that the audience of particular coins is somewhat limited. In this case, though, the coin is an attractive option to a much wider audience, as it not only appeals to Star Wars enthusiasts but also to anyone, collector or not, looking for inspiration to achieve what seems impossible to others. With a limited mintage of just 5,000 pieces, this 2018 Niue two ounce Star Wars Yoda Ultra High Relief Proof will not be available for long, so order yours at GovMint.com today!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Relief Type||Ultra-High Relief|
|Mint Name||New Zealand Mint|
|Coin Weight||62.2 Grams - g|
|Weight||2 Ounces - oz|