Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018-S $1 1-oz Silver Eagle NGC PF70UC First Day of Issue w/Bridge Core & Label
Own One of San Francisco’s Finest: A Top-Graded 2018-S Silver Eagle Proof!
First Authorized by Congress in 1986, the One-Ounce Silver Eagle has become an easy and affordable way for individuals to own silver for the last 32 years. While millions of these highly pure silver bullion coins are struck annually, the Silver Eagles that savvy collectors desire the most are those judged to be in perfect Proof condition.
Traditional struck at the West Point Mint, the Proof version of this spectacular coin features razor-sharp details and impressive mirrored finishes. In 2017, the San Francisco Mint struck a limited edition of 100,000 American Silver Eagle Proofs. The response by collectors was one of unbridled excitement and the entire mintage quickly sold out. In honor of 2018 being the 50th anniversary of the San Francisco Mint striking proof sets, San Francisco once again released Silver Eagle Proofs with the iconic “S” mintmark. If you’ve already acquired the 2018 Silver Eagle Proof struck at the West Point Mint and want to complete your collection, you’ll want to get one of these coins ASAP – because who knows how long before these coins disappear into the hands of eager collectors!
Not only has the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) graded these 2018-S Silver Eagles to be in perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition, but each has also been certified as a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin – independent authentication that your coin was released by the mint during the premier day of the series’ issue. It will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a special full-color Bay Bridge display core.
Silver Eagles like these are perennial favorites, usually flying out of our vaults as soon as they arrive! Whether you're new to the series, a diehard collector or a silver stacker looking to add to your reserve, this is your chance to secure an immaculate 2018 Silver Eagle for your very own. Don't wait – order yours today!
- ONE OF AMERICA’S MOST POPULAR COIN DESIGNS – Adolph A. Weinman's iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle – where her exquisitely detailed beauty has remained ever since. It’s paired with a reverse design that features a stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle created by designer John Mercanti -- the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The artisans of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into a beautiful piece of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2018 Silver Eagle bullion coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse.
- GRADED IN PERFECT CONDITION – Your coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded proof will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – In addition, your proof will be certified as a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin by NGC – independent authentication that your coin was released by the mint during the premier day of the series' issue. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a special Bay Brid
Secure your “homecoming” San Francisco Silver Eagles certified as Proof-70 Ultra Cameo condition by NGC and First Day of Issue sealed with a white black, or Bay Bridge-themed core.
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Pedigree||First Day Of Issue|
|Mint Name||San Francisco - S|
|Coin Weight||31.103 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|