Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 South Africa 1-oz Silver Krugerrand PCGS Gem Unc First Day of Production
The First Coins from 2018’s First-Ever Brilliant Uncirculated Silver Bullion Krugerrand Release!
The name "Krugerrand" has been synonymous with wealth, prosperity and riches for more than 50 years. First issued in 1967, the South African Gold Krugerrand holds the title of being both the world’s first modern gold bullion coin – AND the most widely traded gold coin on the planet, inspiring similar gold bullion series around the globe. However, while other countries had produced silver versions of their bullion coins, collectors had only dreamed of owning official Krugerrand coins as pure silver bullion coins . . . that is, until now!
Now you can own one of the FIRST-EVER One-Ounce Silver Bullion Krugerrands struck by the award-winning South African Mint in a full ounce of 99.9% fine silver. This silver bullion coin bears the same design as the original gold coin – former South African President Paul Kruger on one side and the iconic Springbok antelope on the other.
Your 2018 South Africa One-Ounce Silver Krugerrand has been graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in gorgeous Gem Uncirculated (BU) condition, meaning that your coin is the product of a superb strike that places it firmly among the elite of the run. Your coin will also be certified by PCGS as being a First Day of Production (FDP) coin, meaning that it was struck on the first day that the mint began striking these coins. To qualify for First Day of Production, coins must be received by PCGS or a PCGS-approved depository accompanied by documentation from the mint that confirms that the coins were struck on the first day of that coin’s production.
Don’t miss your chance to own this first-ever issue – it’s like being first in line to collect the very first American Eagle or Canadian Maple Leaf silver bullion coins! Whether you've already brought a Silver Krugerrand home to your collection or you've been waiting to make one your own, now is the perfect time to join the party! But don't wait much longer – based on past history these coins will not last long. Reserve your 2018 Brilliant Uncirculated Silver Bullion Krugerrand today!
- FAMOUS KRUGERRAND DESIGN STRUCK IN SILVER – South Africa’s famous Gold Krugerrand is now available as a silver bullion coin and features the same iconic designs! It’s the first year this popular coin has been available as a Brilliant Uncirculated bullion coin!
- STRUCK IN ONE OUNCE OF HIGHLY-PURE SUILVER – These large 38.7 mm Krugerrands are struck in a troy ounce of 99.9% silver
- LEGAL-TENDER SILVER BULLION – Although silver Krugerrands are 1 Rand legal tender in South Africa, as bullion coins they carry no monetary face values other than their weight in silver.
- GRADED IN GORGEOUS GEM UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2018 South Africa One-Ounce Silver Krugerrand has been graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in gorgeous Gem Uncirculated (BU) condition, meaning that your coin is the product of a superb strike that places it firmly among the elite of the run.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF PRODUCTION CERTIFICATION – Your coin will also be certified by PCGS as being a First Day of Production (FDP) coin, meaning that it was struck on the first day that the mint began striking these coins!
Don't wait to claim this global phenomenon for your collection. Bring the first-ever Silver Bullion Krugerrand home to your collection now!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Condition||Graded, Uncirculated, Gem|
|Pedigree||First Day of Production|
|Mint Name||South Africa Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.107 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|