Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 Tanzania 1500 Shilling 1-gram Gold Big Five Water Buffalo Proof-Like
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $129.00 $125.19
Take a Closeup Look at an Often Overlooked Animal
African safaris are among the top items on bucket lists throughout the year. When most people think of them, their minds go to lions, elephants, rhinos, and giraffes. The adventurous and curious spirit that causes to go on safari, though, can't help but be intrigued by the cape buffalo. The massive animals can weigh up to a ton, and their males are known for their distinct "bosses," horns of bone that serve as a continuous shield. That shield is important in defending themselves from their only two non—human predators, lions and crocodiles. This one gram gold 2018 Big Five Cape Buffalo note shows two of the animals looking straight at the holder, one closeup enough for the holder to examine each of its facial features at a level that would never be possible in the wild.
- STUNNING CAPE BUFFALO DESIGN -- This note's reverse features two cape buffaloes looking directly into the eyes of the holder. The perspective is different than would ever be possible in the wild.
- THIN, FLEXIBLE DESIGN -- Struck from one gram of 99.99% fine gold, this thin note has remarkable flexibility that would offer variety to any collection.
- REALISTIC DESIGN IN A PROOF-LIKE FINISH -- The note has a prooflike finish that makes the design appear even more realistic.
- TANZANIA LEGAL TENDER – Each 2018 Big Game Cape Buffalo note is 1500 shillings legal tender in Tanzania. Tanzania is an East African nation that is known for its remarkable wildlife. In particular, it is home to much of the Great Migration, an annual massive movement of animals in search of food.
- AN EXTREMELY LIMITED MINTAGE – Just 1,500 of these remarkable pieces were minted!
- INSCRIBED CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY – Your Gold Big Game Cape Buffalo note will have a Certificate of Authenticity inscribed on the obverse of the note itself.
The cape buffalo may look similar to a domesticated cow, but that is the extent of the relationship. Unlike the docile cow, the cape buffalo is extremely dangerous to humans. In fact, it is known as "the Black Death" and the "widowmaker" because cape buffaloes kill over 200 people per year. It's no surprise, then, that you could never get up close and personal with one of these creatures in the wild – at least not if you want to survive – but you can do just that with this one gram 2018 Tanzania Cape Buffalo note, so order yours at GovMint.com before you miss this rare opportunity.
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Coin Weight||1 Gram - g|