Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 Tuvalu $1 1-oz Silver Deadpool NGC MS70 First Releases - Red Core, Marvel Label
Bullion Coin Captures Deadpool – the “Merc With a Mouth” – In Gleaming Silver!
The origin of Deadpool, a disfigured and deeply disturbed mercenary and assassin from the Marvel Universe, is a bit murky – probably because Deadpool isn’t even sure himself! What we DO know is that he was originally a man named Wade Wilson who volunteered to be part of the Weapon X program after being diagnosed with cancer. The treatment worked, but it turned him into an indestructible assassin with a reckless attitude and an R-rated sense of humor.
Deadpool first appeared in issue #98 of the “New Mutants” published by Marvel Comics in February of 1991. Originally a supervillain, the self-proclaimed “Merc with a Mouth” appeared off and on in other comics before finally getting his own book where his persona as the wise-cracking anti-hero was fully developed. His popularity only took off from there and he has since been ably portrayed by Ryan Reynolds in two blockbuster films – Deadpool (2016) and Deadpool 2 (2018).
With Deadpool’s popularity at an all-time high, it's the perfect time to bring you the latest installment of the Perth Mint's Marvel bullion series, featuring the “Regeneratin’ Degenerate!” Each Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) coin in this popular new series is struck in an ounce of pure 99.9% silver. Issued on behalf of the South Pacific island nation of Tuvalu, an independent nation within the British Commonwealth, the coin is legal tender bearing a denomination of $1.
Your coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended! In addition, your coin will also be certified as a First Releases (FR) coin by NGC, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. Also, the population of coins labeled First Releases is only a fraction of the total mintage. Your Deadpool One-Ounce Silver Coin will come sonically sealed in an acrylic case with a red display core and an exclusive Marvel label.
Perhaps the most relentlessly wisecracking hero in the universe, Deadpool possesses a healing factor that not only allows him to recover from the gravest injuries, but makes it possible for him to actually regenerate body parts. Chainsaw to the mid-section? No problem! A hero who regularly commits felonies, Deadpool is also a hilarious character in the Marvel Universe because he routinely breaks the “fourth wall” by talking directly to theater-goers or people reading his comics. When it comes to this hero the motto is “With great power comes no responsibility!”
With the popularity of the Deadpool films and the comics combined with the release of this coin, you can bet fans and silver stackers alike around the world will be eager to scoop up these coins. With only 50,000 struck for worldwide release, the time to order your coin is now while you still can!
- DYNAMIC DESIGN! – Arms crossed and armed with his ever-present katana swords -- Why katana swords? Cuz he likes ‘em! You got a problem with that? – Deadpool is depicted on this coin ready for action and adventure. The regal portrait of Queen Elizabeth II along with the coin’s weight, purity and year date is featured on the obverse.
- PHENOMENAL PERTH MINT DETAIL! – Like the previous Marvel Bullion releases that came before it, this Deadpool coin brilliantly exhibits the extraordinary talent of the Perth Mint. Different matte and mirror-like finishes are used throughout the design, combining with razor-sharp edges to create a stunning work of art on this large 40.6 mm coin that you have to see to believe!
- SUPERB SILVER LEGAL TENDER – Struck in one ounce of highly-pure 99.9% silver, each 2018 Deadpool Bullion Coin is one dollar legal tender for the island nation of Tuvalu.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED BY MARVEL – This 2018 Deadpool Bullion Coin is an officially licensed Marvel release – and you don't have to look far to know for sure! Both the Marvel logo and copyright are firmly struck into each coin.
- GRADED IN PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – Your coin will also be certified as a First Releases (FR) coin by NGC, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue.
- LIMITED WORLDWIDE EDITION LIMIT – The maximum worldwide limited edition for this coin has been set at just 50,000.
Collectors couldn't get enough of the previous Marvel bullion coins from the Perth Mint, and we're expecting Deadpool’s loyal mob of fans to have these targeted for their collections. Whether you're continuing your collection or just starting out; a massive Marvel maniac or a silver stacker looking to bring some action-packed excitement to your bullion, this 2018 Deadpool Bullion Coin is one not to miss. Cover your ears and click some to your cart now!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Mint Name||Perth Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.10 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|