Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 United States Mint Set
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ Was
$27.95$25.16 Was $27.13$24.42
U.S. Mint Releases Popular 2018 Uncirculated Sets
Always a collector favorite, the U.S. Mint’s Uncirculated Mint Sets have been issued since 1947. Many collectors love adding each year’s Mint Set to their collection so they can have an example of every regularly circulating coin struck by the Mint. Some people collect sets from certain decades, others the entire series. For casual collectors, specific years have sentimental value due to a wedding, birth or other significant event.
The 2018 U.S. Mint Uncirculated Coin Set consists of two folders of 10 coins each – one from the U.S. Mint at Philadelphia and the other from the U.S. Mint at Denver. Each folder contains the U.S. Mint’s 2018-dated coins, including the Native American $1 Coin featuring a new one-year-only reverse design of the legendary Jim Thorpe, and all five coins from this year’s America the Beautiful Quarters program:
- The wonders of Michigan's Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, patiently carved by time and water
- The picturesque and alluring Apostle Islands National Lakeshore in Wisconsin
- The isolated serenity and amazing wildlife of Minnesota's Voyageurs National Park
- Cumberland Island National Seashore, located on Georgia's largest and southernmost barrier island, and
- The crucial habitat of Rhode Island's Block Island National Wildlife Refuge, home to sandy shores and breathtaking birds.
Besides the unique dollars and quarters, the sets include the Kennedy Half Dollar, Roosevelt Dime, Jefferson Nickel, and Lincoln Penny. The coins in these sets are uncirculated pieces pulled from regular production runs, thus the quality of the individual coins varies widely from set to set and even within a set. Both sets come in original packaging consisting of two blister-style folders. The blue folder contains coins from the Philadelphia Mint, the red folder contains coins from the Denver Mint.
- LEGAL TENDER COINS – Each coin in your 2018 United States Uncirculated Mint Set is official legal tender in the United States, $1, 50 cents, 25 cents, 10 cents, 5 cents and 1 cent.
- INCLUDES ALL FIVE AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL QUARTERS – This collection includes every one-year-only design in 2018’s America the beautiful program from Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Georgia and Rhode Island.
- ONE-YEAR-ONLY NATIVE AMERICAN $1 COIN DESIGN – The one-year-only design on 2018’s Native American $1 Coin features legendary athlete Jim Thorpe along with his native name “WA-THO-HUK” inscribed above smaller images of him participating in track and football. A member of the Sac and Fox Nation, Thorpe was the first Native American to win a gold medal for his home country at the 1912 Summer Olympics in Stockholm, Sweden, where he won both the pentathlon and decathlon. He also played professional football, baseball and basketball earning the title of the most versatile athlete in modern sports history.
- BEAUTIFUL UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Every coin is in beautiful uncirculated condition mean they all look as fresh and crisp as the day they left the mint!
- COMES IN ORIGINAL MINT PACKAGING – Your 2018 United States Uncirculated Mint Set comes in original mint packaging – a blue folder from the Philadelphia Mint and a red folder from the Denver Mint.
The 2018 United States Uncirculated Mint is sure to be popular with collectors. Add this year’s Uncirculated Mint Set to you collection today!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Composition||Copper, Copper-Nickel - CuNi, Manganese, Mixed, Nickel, Zinc Coated Steel|
|Purity||0.2500, 0.8330, 0.9500|
|Denomination||0.01, 0.05, 0.10, 0.25, 0.50, 1.00|
|Mint Name||Denver - D, Philadelphia - P, U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||8.1 Grams - g|