Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018-W 1 Dollar 1-oz Silver Eagle NGC PF69UCAM Eagle Label - Black
Bring Home a Proof-Struck American Masterpiece!
Beautiful, bold and superbly struck, American Silver Eagle Proofs have captivated collectors for over three decades. Ever since Adolph A. Weinman's Walking Liberty was first paired with John Mercanti's heraldic eagle in 1986, each annual release of these beloved proofs attracts more and more fans from around the world. With their phenomenal history and lustrous appearance -- all minted into one ounce of government-guaranteed 99.9% fine American-mined silver -- it's not hard to see why! Now you can secure a 2018 Silver Eagle Proof for your own collection, struck at the West Point Mint.
- LIBERTY WALKS TRIUMPHANTLY . . . -- Making its first appearance on the 1916 half dollar, Adolph A. Weinman's Walking Liberty is still considered one of the most poetic images of America's beloved national symbol ever committed to precious metal. Replaced on the half dollar in 1947, this creation was reintroduced as the Silver Eagle's obverse, where it continues to inspire to this day.
- . . . OPPOSITE THE STOIC GAZE OF A BALD EAGLE! -- Paired with Lady Liberty is an intricate heraldic eagle as envisioned by designer John Mercanti -- surrounded by patriotic symbolism and exhibiting wisdom, strength and courage.
- PROOF-STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER -- Using hand-selected planchets of 99.9% fine American silver, the artisans at the West Point Mint use multiple strikes from polished dies to create these beloved proofs. Exhibiting mirror-like fields and razor-sharp frosted details, each proof also displays a particular touch of pride -- the West Point Mint's "W" mark on the coin's obverse.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER -- Each 2018 Silver Eagle Proof is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse.
- CERTIFIED NEAR-FLAWLESS -- Your coin will come certified Proof-69 Ultra Cameo (PF69 UC) by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), a distinction that means your almost-flawless 2018 1-oz Silver Eagle Proof will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections. In addition, your Silver Eagle Proof will be certified Early Releases (ER) by NGC, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. Finally, your coin will be sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black core insert and a majestic bald eagle label, giving you the best in protection while granting clear sightlines and perfect visual contrast for every beautiful detail.
Unlike their bullion brethren, Silver Eagle Proofs are usually minted in far fewer numbers. Through 2016, roughly one Silver Eagle Proof has been minted for every 23 Silver Eagle bullion coins struck. Whether you've been collecting them since the very beginning or are just making your first foray into this historic series, the time is now to secure your own 2018 Silver Eagle Proofs -- add several to your cart today!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Mint Name||West Point - W, U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|