Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 $1 1-oz Silver American Eagle & Apollo 11 Commemorative 2-Piece Set NGC MS70 First Day of Issue - Moon Core, Astronaut Footprint Label
Land These Eagles in Your Collection!
Since 1986, the U.S. Silver Eagle has been America’s premier pure silver bullion coin. In 2019, the U.S. Mint introduced a new “Eagle” to its roll call of beautifully struck coins when it released an Apollo 11 50th Anniversary silver dollar. One of the designs on the commemorative coin recreates the famous photograph snapped by Neil Armstrong of Buzz Aldrin and features a close-up view of Aldrin’s visor reflecting Armstrong in the distance standing next to the Lunar Lander Eagle.
Now you can get both Eagles in one fantastic set. Each legal-tender coin is struck in 99.9% pure silver and has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coins will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has certified that your coins are First Day of Issue (FDI) coins, meaning they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository by the release date or on the business day within 24 hours of the official release date.
What a pair of coins! A Silver Eagle that combines Adolph A. Weinman’s classic Walking Liberty design with John Mercanti's Heraldic Eagle paired with a one-year-only Apollo 11 commemorative silver dollar that features Neil Armstrong’s legendary “One small step for man…” footprint on the moon on a unique curved coin. It’s just the second time in history that the U.S. Mint has struck a coin with a curved surface!
Each coin will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a special Moon display core that resembles the moon’s surface. The coins will also be encapsulated with an exclusive moon-themed label. Don’t let these coins escape your orbit. Click this two-piece set to your cart today!
- LEGENDARY DESIGNS – This set combines a 2019 U.S. Silver Eagle with the 2019 Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Silver Dollar. The Silver Eagle features Adolph Weinman’s famous Walking Liberty design and John Mercanti’s heraldic Eagle. The Apollo 11 features Neil Armstrong’s footprint on the moon and his famous photograph of Buss Aldrin on a curved coin. It’s just the second time in history that the U.S. Mint has struck a coin with a curved surface.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – Each coin has been struck in highly pure 99.9% silver.
- LEGAL-TENDER COINS – These coins are one dollar legal tender in the United States.
- GRADED IN PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – The coins in your 2019 U.S. $1 Silver Eagle/Apollo 11 Two-Piece Set have both been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that the coins in your 2019 U.S. $1 Silver Eagle/Apollo 11 Two-Piece Set are both First Day of Issue (FDI) coins. Each coin will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a special Moon display core and encapsulated with an exclusive moon-themed label.
Silver Eagles are perennial collector favorites, usually flying out of our vaults as soon as they arrive! Paired with the one-year-only Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Silver Dollar and you have an unbeatable set that pays tribute the first successful moon landing like nothing we’ve seen before. Don't wait – order yours today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Pedigree||Anniversary, First Day Of Issue|
|Mint Name||Philadelphia - P, U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||26.73 Grams - g, 31.103 Grams - g|