Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 $1 1-oz Silver American Eagle NGC MS70 First Releases - Eagle Label
33 Years of Stunning Silver Soars into 2019!
Why is the American Silver Eagle one of the most collected coins in the world? Is it because of its United States provenance and guaranteed silver purity? Or maybe it’s due to its 33 years of history, originating in the Reagan administration as a way to spur private silver ownership? Perhaps it’s a result of the coin’s stunning combination of Adolph A. Weinman’s classic Walking Liberty with John Mercanti’s heraldic eagle? There’s only one clear answer: It’s because of ALL those reasons – and more!
No matter why you love collecting American Silver Eagles or how you’ve come to appreciate them, we have the 2019 Silver Eagles that are right and ready for your collection. Whether you love them for their art or for their precious metal (or both!)
Your 2019 Silver Eagle has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended! In addition, your Silver Eagle has been be certified aby NGC as being a First Releases (ER) coin, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. Also, the population of coins labeled First Releases is only a fraction of the total mintage. It will also come encapsulated in an acrylic holder with an exclusive American Eagle label.
Silver Eagles like these are perennial favorites, usually flying out of our vaults as soon as they arrive! Whether you're new to the series, a diehard collector or a silver stacker looking to add to your reserve, this is your chance to secure these 2019 Silver Eagles for your very own. Don't wait – order yours today!
- WEINMAN’S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . .— Adolph A. Weinman’s iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH JOHN MERCANTI’S HERALDIC EAGLE! – This coin's stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle was created by designer John Mercanti – the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The craftspeople of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into a beautiful piece of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2019 Silver Eagle bullion coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin’s reverse.
- GRADED IN FLAWLESS UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2019 Silver Eagle has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – In addition, your Silver Eagle has been be certified aby NGC as being a First Releases (FR) coin, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. It will also come encapsulated in an acrylic holder with an exclusive American Eagle label.
These American Silver Eagle coins are sure to delight collectors and silver stackers alike! Order yours now and let it soar into your collection!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.103 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|