Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 $100 1-oz Platinum Eagle PCGS MS70 First Day of Issue w/Mercanti Signature
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $2,795.00 $2,712.55
$698.75 / month
America’s Official Platinum Coin Returns for 2019 – With an Exclusive Mercanti Signature!
Authorized by Congress in 1996 and first issued in 1997, the American Eagle Platinum coin is one of the world’s most popular annual bullion releases. With its bold designs, high metal purity and legal-tender status, it’s easy to see why. And now the 2019 Platinum Eagles have taken flight and are ready to soar into your collection!
Struck in a full troy ounce of 99.95% pure platinum, these $100 legal-tender bullion coins feature the unmistakable talents of John Mercanti, the U.S. Mint’s 12th Chief Engraver and the designer of more coins in American history than any other person. His stunning close-up of the Statue of Liberty’s stoic face on the coin’s obverse is perfectly balanced by sculptor-engraver Thomas D. Rogers reverse design of an eagle soaring high against the background of a sun rising over America.
- These 2019 Platinum Eagle Proofs available in this exclusive offer are even more special because they come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder and encapsulated with a special label signed by John Mercanti, the designer of the coin’s obverse and 12th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint!
It’s also important to note that platinum is one of the world’s most precious and coveted metals. While gold has long been the standard for currencies around the world, platinum is actually 15 times rarer than gold. What’s more, 90% of the world’s platinum supply comes from just four mines – three in South Africa and one in Russia.
Your 2019 Platinum American Eagle has been graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. This is a remarkable grade when you consider the Mint does not incorporate any special handling with its bullion coins, being more concerned with requirements for weight and size rather than quality.
In addition, PCGS has graded your Platinum American Eagle to be a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin – independent authentication that your coin was released by the mint during the premier day of the series' issue. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later.
Collectors and platinum bullion buyers alike will all be trying to elbow each out of the way other to get the lion’s share of these coins. But if you want to get one of these platinum beauties you won’t be able to go to the U.S. Mint for it. That’s because these bullion coins are sold only to authorized resellers like GovMint.com! Don’t wait; click one – or several – 2019 Platinum American Eagles to your cart right now!
- CLASSIC DESIGN FROM A MASTER ENGRAVER – The close-up of Lady Liberty on this coin’s obverse is a masterpiece from John Mercanti, the U.S. Mint’s 12th Chief Engraver. The reverse featuring a soaring eagle in flight along with the denomination and the metal’s weight and purity was designed by Thomas D, Rogers.
- SIGNED BY A LEGEND – These 2019 Platinum Eagle Proofs in this offer come with exclusive labels signed by John Mercanti, the designer of the coin’s obverse and 12th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint.
- STRUCK IN PURE PLATINUM – Each 2019 Platinum American Eagle is struck in one troy ounce of 99.95% pure platinum.
- LEGAL TENDER – These 2019 One-Ounce Platinum American Eagles are $100 legal tender.
- GRADED IN PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2019 One-Ounce Platinum American Eagle has been graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – PCGS has graded your 2019 One-Ounce Platinum American Eagle to be a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin.
Now in its third decade, America’s Platinum Eagle is a great choice for collectors and bullion stackers alike. Order yours today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Pedigree||First Day Of Issue|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.103 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|