Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019-W $100 1-oz Platinum Eagle PCGS PR70 DCAM FDI Mercanti Signed
Exclusive 2019 Platinum Eagle Proofs
In 2018, the U.S. Mint began a new Platinum Eagle series honoring the Preamble to the Declaration of Independence. The first-year release, “Life,” was a massive hit. This 2019 release dedicated to “Liberty,” is no less coveted, especially since the mintage was reduced from 20,000 pieces to just 15,000 – a 25% reduction. Add to that the U.S. Mint’s limit of just one coin per household, and you have one of the hottest releases of 2019.
Struck in 1.0005 Troy ounces of 99.95% pure platinum, this $100 legal-tender U.S. coin displays Liberty watching over our lakes, prairies and mountains – a beautiful reminder of the freedoms we enjoy.
In an exclusive release, we’re offering this 2019 Platinum Eagle Proof graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as flawless Proof-70 Deep Cameo (PR70 DCAM) condition, certified as First Day of Issue (FDI) and sealed with a label hand-signed by John Mercanti, 12th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint and the designer of the original Platinum Eagle obverse struck from 1997 until 2017.
- UNALIENABLE RIGHTS – This platinum Eagle is the second in a set of coins representing every aspect of the rights every man is born with; life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. 2018 saw the depiction of “Life” and now in 2019 we are getting “Liberty.”
- GOING FOR PLATINUM – Every liberty coin is struck in one Troy ounce of 99.95% pure platinum.
- LEGAL TENDER – Each coin in this three-year set holds a denomination of $100 making them the highest ever denomination for a U.S. legal tender coins.
- ONE AND ONLY – The US Mint set a limit to one First Day Issue (FDI) per household and all of the 225 coins we are offering fit that designation.
- LESS THAN BEFORE – This platinum liberty has a maximum mintage of 15,000 which is 25% less than the mintage of last year’s platinum “Life” coin.
- FLAWLESS PROOF – In addition to being certified FDI, these Platinum Liberty Eagles are graded by the professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as flawless Proof-70 Deep Cameo (PR70 DCAM).
- SIGNED BY A LEGEND – As an exclusive offer, these 2019 Platinum Eagle Proofs come with a special label signed by the 12th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint John Mercanti.
Only 34 of these beautiful one-year-only Platinum Eagle Proofs are left in our vault. Do not miss your chance to own one of the hottest coins of 2019!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Pedigree||First Day Of Issue|
|Mint Name||West Point - W|
|Coin Weight||31.12 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|