Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 $5 1/10-oz Gold American Eagle PCGS MS70 First Strike
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $199.00 $193.13
$99.50 / month
Another Spectacular Year of a Collector Favorite!
The $5 Tenth-Ounce American Gold Eagle is the most popular gold coin in the world. It’s easy to see why – it allows you to secure the exact amount of pure U.S. gold you’re looking for, without sacrificing its 91.67% (22-karat) purity or iron-clad government guarantee for its weight, purity and legal-tender value.
Authorized by Congress and signed into law by President Ronald Reagan in 1986, the Gold Eagle Program has since established itself as a global standard for bullion that is artistically rich, perfectly collectible and thoroughly American. Celebrating its 33rd anniversary in 2019, the Five Dollar Tenth-Ounce Gold Eagle has returned with its beloved, time-honored design!
You can secure this coin graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, PCGS has also certified this Gold Eagle as a First Strike (FS) coin, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue.
Your 2019 Tenth-Ounce Gold Eagle will come sonically sealed in a protective acrylic holder ready for display. Get the perfect amount of gold and secure yours today!
- THE ULTIMATE SAINT-GAUDENS CREATION . . .—These Tenth-Ounce Gold Eagles exhibit a stunning design of Lady Liberty walking forward with focus and purpose, torch in one hand and olive branch in the other. Originally introduced on the famous 1907 $20 Double Eagle and born from collaboration between Augustus Saint-Gaudens and Theodore Roosevelt, this design reveals beautifully intricate details (like the U.S. Capitol building in the distance) with each viewing.
- . . . PAIRED WITH A PATRIOTIC FAMILY! – Featuring a male bald eagle carrying an olive branch to his family, sculptor Miley Busiek's design for the reverse continues to serve as a perfect modern companion to Saint-Gaudens’ vision.
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD – The craftspeople of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each tenth-ounce planchet of 91.67% pure gold into a breathtaking work of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Minted in gold mined in the United States with weight and content guaranteed by the U.S. government, each 2019 Tenth-Ounce Gold Eagle bullion coin is five dollars U.S. legal tender, as seen on the coin’s reverse.
- GRADED IN PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2019 Tenth-Ounce Gold Eagle will be graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
- KEY FIRST STRIKE CERTIFICATION – In addition, your Gold Eagle will be certified as a First Strike (FS) coin by PCGS, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue.
The general public can’t purchase 2019 Tenth-Ounce Gold Eagles like these directly from the U.S. Mint. Only approved bullion distributors can buy them directly from the source. Fortunately, GovMint.com is your connection to buy these beautiful bullion coins! But don’t wait too long – this popular series is a perennial hit with collectors and goldbugs alike. Make these Gold Eagles part of your collection today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Coin Weight||3.39 Grams - g|
|Weight||1/10 Ounce - oz|