Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 $50 1-oz Gold Buffalo Brilliant Uncirculated
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $1,421.00 $1,379.08
$355.25 / month
U.S. Mint’s Gold Buffalo Returns for a 13th Year!
From coins to ingots and beyond, gold comes in many forms. However, sometimes a design is so iconic, so ahead of its time yet reverent of the past, that it transforms the gold it graces into an object well beyond the sum of its parts. Instead of a piece of precious metal, you hold a true work of historic American artistry in your hand. THIS is the legacy of the American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coin.
In 2006, the Gold Buffalo was introduced as the very first highly-pure 99.99% fine gold coin series to be struck by the United States Mint. Now in its 13th year of production, the Gold Buffalo continues to capture imaginations with its time-honored James Earle Fraser design. And now, you can bring this stunning 2019 One-Ounce Gold Buffalo home to your collection! Avoid the “Buffalo Stampede” that collectors and gold buyers will create for these coins and click one to your cart today!
- FRASER’S BELOVED CREATION . . .— Using the original design created for the 1913-1938 Buffalo Nickel, James Earle Fraser’s stoic Native American portrait and standing bison look even more vivid and detailed when struck on a larger gold canvas. In addition, the textured fields on both sides add incredible gravity and contrast.
- . . . EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD! – The craftspeople of the West Point Mint are acclaimed for their skill and attention to detail. It’s this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of highly-pure 99.99% fine gold into a breathtaking work of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2019 One-Ounce Gold Buffalo Bullion Coin is 50 dollars U.S. legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse.
- BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2019 One-Ounce Gold Buffalos will arrive in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, exactly as it left the West Point Mint.
These American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coins are not sold directly to the general public – you can only purchase them through a U.S. Mint-authorized buyer like GovMint.com. Due to their high purity and numismatic value, Gold Buffalos consistently experience high demand from both goldbugs and collectors. With history as our guide, we see our supply of 2019 Gold Buffalos selling out quickly. Don't wait; secure one – or several – of these 2019 American Buffalo Gold Bullion Coins today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||U.S. Mint|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|