Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Australia $1 1-oz Silver Bird of Paradise NGC MS69 First Releases – Black Core w/Sydney Opera House Label
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $49.95 $48.48
Discover the Heavenly Nature of Australia’s 2019 Silver Bird of Paradise Coin
Australia’s prestigious Perth Mint is one of just a small handful of elite world mints whose pure gold, silver and platinum coins are trusted without question. Not only is it Australia’s official bullion mint, it’s a favorite of collectors around the world because of the way it showcases Australia’s iconic animals and the creative ways it commemorates universal themes and events.
In 2019, the Perth Mint succeeded on both fronts – precious metal bullion and design – with the second release in its Bird of Paradise silver and gold bullion coins. This year’s legal-tender one-ounce coins are struck in pure gold or silver and feature Australia’s tiny manucodia, one of many bird species classified as birds of paradise.
The large 40.6 mm silver coins available in this offer are magnificent. Each is struck in a full ounce of pure 99.99% silver and includes the year, weight, purity and mintmark on the reverse along with the image of a singing manucodia. Your 2019 Australia Bird of Paradise One-Ounce Silver Coin will also come graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series. In addition, NGC has graded your coin to be a First Releases (FR) coin, a designation that means it was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core and an exclusive Sydney Opera House label
Known for its distinctive song – the result of an extended windpipe that functions much like wind instrument – manucodes are medium-sized birds that live in the lowland forests of New Guinea and nearby islands. Boasting black-glossed purple and green plumages, the name manucodia is derived from the Javanese phrase manuk dewata, which translates to “bird of the gods.” Easy to hear, but notoriously difficult to see, manucodes mate for life, making them unique amongst other birds of paradise.
The 2019 Australia Bird of Paradise Silver Coin is from a limited mintage of just 50,000 coins and collectors of Australian coinage and silver stackers alike will be vying for these coins. Add one – or several – of these high-grade birds to your cart today!
- BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS FROM THE PERTH MINT – The reverse of your coin features a manucodia bird perched on a branch, its head thrown back as it sings distinctive song. The coin’s obverse features Ian Rank-Broadley’s portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. The designs are beautiful tributes to the artistry of the Perth Mint’s skilled designers.
- STRUCK IN PURE SILVER – Each 2019 Australia Bird of Paradise One-Ounce Silver Coin is struck in an ounce of pure 99.99% silver.
- LEGAL TENDER COINS – The 2019 Australia Bird of Paradise One-Ounce Silver Coin is $1 legal tender in Australia.
- GRADED IN NEAR-PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2019 Australia Bird of Paradise One-Ounce Silver Coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has graded your coin to be a First Releases (FR) coin. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core and an exclusive Sydney Opera House label.
- LIMITED EDITION – The 2019 Australia Bird of Paradise One-Ounce Silver Coin is from a limited mintage of just 50,000.
The Perth Mint’s latest silver bullion coin is here! Add a 2019 Australia Bird of Paradise One-Ounce Silver coin in near-pristine First Releases condition to your collection today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||Perth Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.107 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|