Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Australia $1 1-oz Silver Bottlenose Dolphin NGC MS69 First Releases - Opera House Label
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $44.95 $43.62
You’ll Dolphinately Love this New Bullion Series from Australia!
The prestigious Royal Australian Mint has just introduced a new bullion series that’s sure to make a splash with collectors around the world! It’s the Dolphin Bullion Series and the very first coin in the series features a stunning image of a bottlenose dolphin, one of the most intelligent animals on the planet.
Struck in a full ounce of highly-pure 99.9% silver, this legal-tender coin features a bottlenose dolphin breaching the surface of the ocean while in the background the sun rises to start a new day. It’s a fascinating design that’s sure to capture the heart of anyone who has ever been to a zoo or aquarium where dolphin shows have been performed to throngs of excited youngsters and awestruck grown-ups. At 40 mm in diameter, this large coin really accentuates the unique crescent-shaped silhouette formed by Bottlenose dolphins as they leap from below the ocean surface. It’s no wonder Flipper – with its titular character played by a bottlenose dolphin – was such a popular television show!
Now you can add this first-ever dolphin bullion coin to your collection. It will come graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series. In addition, NGC has graded your Silver Dolphin to be a First Releases (FR) coin, a designation that means your coin was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive Sydney Opera House label.
With a mintage of just 25,000 one-ounce silver coins, you can bet coin collectors, dolphin fans and silver stackers will all be vying to get a share of this release. Don’t wait, add one of these coins to your collection – or make a real splash and add several! Click a dolphin to your cart today!
- FIRST COIN IN AUSTRALIA’S NEW DOLPHIN BULLION SERIES – This coin represents the very first release in the Royal Australian Mint’s Dolphin bullion series. It features a bottlenose dolphin leaping out of the ocean against a rising sun. The coin’s obverse shows the regal portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – These Dolphin coins are struck in an ounce of highly-pure 99.9% silver.
- AUSTRALIAN LEGAL TENDER – Each Dolphin coin is $1 legal tender in Australia.
- GRADED IN NEAR-PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2019 Australia $1 Bottlenose Dolphin One-Ounce Silver Coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has graded your Silver Dolphin to be a First Releases (FR) coin. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive Sydney Opera House label.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide edition limit for this coin has been set at 25,000 – a small mintage for a bullion coin from a major world mint like the Royal Australian Mint.
Australia’s 2019 Bottlenose Dolphin One-Ounce Silver coin is the first release in the exciting new Dolphin bullion series. Secure yours now!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||Royal Australian Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.10 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|