Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Australia $1 1-oz Silver Emu Proof NGC PF70UC w/Opera House Label
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $149.00 $144.60
Australia’s Silver Emu Returns for a Second Year
When Australia’s world-renowned Perth Mint added the Emu to its annual stable of silver proof issues that was already home to the Kookaburra and Koala series it was met with almost instant success. Collectors were so enthused by the release that the entire mintage quickly sold out. Perhaps it should have been expected – while the Koala and Kangaroo series are extremely popular among collectors, they were released with much higher edition limits. The one-ounce silver proof version for both of those series in 2018 was set at 9,000. By contrast, the 2018 Silver Australian Emu One-Ounce Silver Proof had a mintage of just 3,000 – only a third of the other coin series!
Now the second-year 2019 Silver Emu Proof coins have arrived, and the mintage is unchanged: It’s once again set at 3,000, meaning collectors who want one may soon find themselves struggling to get one!
This design for this year’s 2019 Australia One-Ounce Silver Australian Emu Proof features a pair of emus in an Outback landscape complete with trees, rocks, bushes and a pool of water. Emus are the second tallest birds in the world and the only ones with calf muscles, allowing them to outdistance predators with strides as long as 9 feet when running at a top speed of more than 30 miles per hour.
The two birds on this 99.99% pure silver coin are taking a break from running, however, so you can admire all the incredible detail in their bushy, primitive feathers on this high-grade coin. In fact, the 2019 One-Ounce Silver Australian Emu Proofs available in this offer have been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition, a distinction that means each perfectly-graded proof will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. It will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive Sydney Opera House label.
Don’t be among those collectors who miss out on this immensely popular silver proof issue. Order your 2019 One-Ounce Silver Australian Emu Proof from GovMint.com today!
- THE LATEST EMU SILVER PROOF – This 2019 One-Ounce Silver Australian Emu Proof marks the second year in the Perth Mint’s annual release of silver proof coins with the iconic bird’s image. This year’s design is the work of Natasha Muhl and depicts a pair of emus in an Outback landscape.
- STRUCK IN PURE SILVER – Each 2019 Silver Australian Emu was struck in one ounce of 99.99% silver at the Perth Mint. The Perth Mint is among the world’s most renowned mints, and its silver, gold and platinum bullion and collectible coins are prized by collectors throughout the world.
- AUSTRALIA LEGAL TENDER – This coin is $1 legal tender in Australia, as noted along the rim of the obverse under the Jody Clark effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2019 One-Ounce Silver Australian Emu will come graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition. It will come sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive Sydney Opera House label.
- A LIMITED MINTAGE – The Perth Mint has set the maximum worldwide release for this proof at only 3,000 – meaning that these coins will soon prove elusive for many collectors.
The Emu is noted for its seemingly erratic way of running in all directions. Thankfully you don’t have to race back and forth to secure one of these coins because we’ve already sourced them for you. Add one to your cart today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||Perth Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.107 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|