Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Australia $1 1-oz Silver Kangaroo Gilded Coin NGC MS70 First Releases w/Kangaroo Label
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $129.00 $125.19
Hop on this Amazing Coin
Have you ever wondered how countries pick their national symbols? It is kind of like picking a mascot for a school or sports team. Most countries choose national animals that fit their nations character such as the freedom and dominance associated with the Bald Eagle for America, promote power like the Phoenix for Greece, or are wholly unique to the country like the Kangaroo, which is only found in Australia. While it has never been adopted as the “official” animal of the Australia, the kangaroo has become synonymous with nation from “Down Under” and is even featured prominently on the Australian Coat of Arms.
The kangaroo is so linked with Australia that an entire annual bullion series features the marsupial as its one-year-only design! Struck by Australia’s world-renowned Perth Mint, the Gold Nugget series debuted in 1987, with the kangaroo being introduced as the theme beginning in 1990. Since that decision was made, the Perth Mint never looked back. The world’s largest marsupial is now one of the most anticipated yearly releases in the world.
This year’s newest addition to the series features the gorgeous combination of 99.9% pure silver coin serving as the background for a red kangaroo gilded in 24 karat gold. The contrast is truly fascinating as the kangaroo pops out against its natural habitat of the outback, underneath the Australian sun.
Your Australian 2019 One-Ounce Silver Kangaroo has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has certified that your coin is a First Releases (FR) coin, a designation that means it was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive Kangaroo label.
Just 5,000 of these one-ounce silver treasures will be struck for worldwide release – a total far too low to accommodate every fan of this popular series who would like to own one – so hop to it and secure yours now!
- A LEAP FORWARD IN THE GOLD NUGGET SERIES – This 2019 release is the latest in the now world-famous Perth Mint Gold Nugget Series. The annual Gilded Edition illustrates the series’ iconic designs and brilliant craftsmanship.
- ONE MARSUPIAL, TWO PRECIOUS METALS – This stunning coin is struck from a full ounce of 99.9% pure silver with a red kangaroo gilded in 24-karat gold.
- AUSTRALIA LEGAL TENDER – Each Australian 2019 One-Ounce Silver Kangaroo coin is $1 Australian legal tender.
- GRADED IN PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your Australian 2019 One-Ounce Silver Kangaroo has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified your coin to be a First Releases (FR) coin. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive Kangaroo label.
- LIMITED MINTAGE – The Perth Mint is striking only 5,000 of these coins.
Some animals are predators. Some animals are scavengers. But you? You're an opportunistic creature that knows when the getting is good. Put this 2019 Australian $1 One-Ounce Silver Kangaroo Gilded coin in your pouch now!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||Perth Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.107 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|