Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Austria 1/10-oz Gold Philharmonic BU
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $157.60 $152.95
$78.80 / month
This Coin is Alive with the Sound of Music
The Vienna Philharmonic is one of the finest orchestras in the world – as one would expect from an ensemble that hails from “the city of music.” The grandeur of Vienna’s Musikverein concert hall, the ambience, the lighting, the acoustics...and of course the performances featuring works from the likes of Mozart, Beethoven and Strauss are absolutely magnificent.
While words cannot do justice to the experience, Austria has captured the artistry of the Vienna Philharmonic with its annual release of one-ounce Gold coins. The 2019 coin is the 30th year for the Gold Vienna Philharmonic coins that began in 1989 to honor one of Vienna’s most important cultural legacies – music! The tenth-ounce coins were first introduced to the series in 1991. Today, these legal-tender coins are among the top-selling bullion coins in Europe!
Each €10 (10 Euros) coin is struck in a tenth-ounce of 99.99% Gold and features engaging designs that will have you longing for the warm nights of summer when the Vienna Philharmonic hosts its sommernachtskonzert performance to crowds of eager music enthusiasts. The obverse of this Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) coin depicts the Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein. The reverse features a variety of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
Whether you are a lover of classical music, a Gold stacker or someone who loves culture from around the world, the 2019 Austria Philharmonic Tenth-Ounce Gold Coin is for you! Click one – or several – to your cart today!
- MUSICAL DESIGN OF AUSTRIA’S FAMOUS VIENNA PHILHARMONIC – The 30th release in Austria’s Vienna Philharmonic series, the coin’s obverse depicts the Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein. The Words REPUPUBLIK ÖSTERREICH are shown above the instrument with the coin’s weight, purity and denomination engraved below. The reverse features a variety of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE GOLD – Each 2019 Austria Philharmonic Gold Coin is struck in a tenth-ounce of highly-pure 99.99% Gold.
- AUSTRIAN LEGAL-TENDER COIN – These 2019 Austria Philharmonic Tenth-Ounce Gold Coins are each €10 (10 Euros) legal tender in Austria.
- GLEAMING BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2019 Austria Philharmonic Tenth-Ounce Gold Coin comes in gleaming Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, as fresh and crisp as the day it left the mint.
Show your appreciation for classical music by securing the 2019 Austria Philharmonic Tenth-Ounce Gold Coin. This is your chance to secure the latest coin in the series and at this price it’s like music to your ears!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Coin Weight||3.11 Grams - g|
|Weight||1/10 Ounce - oz|