Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Austria 1-oz Silver Philharmonic NGC MS69 Early Releases
This product DOES NOT allow the following payment options: Bank Wire GM or Split Pay .
This Coin is Alive with the Sound of Music
The Vienna Philharmonic is one of the finest orchestras in the world – as one would expect from an ensemble that hails from “the city of music.” The grandeur of Vienna’s Musikverein concert hall, the ambience, the lighting, the acoustics...and of course the performances featuring works from the likes of Mozart, Beethoven and Strauss are absolutely magnificent.
While words cannot do justice to the experience, Austria has captured the artistry of the Vienna Philharmonic with its annual release of one-ounce silver coins. The 2019 coin is the 12th year for the Silver Vienna Philharmonic coins that began in 2008 to honor one of Vienna’s most important cultural legacies – music! Today, these legal-tender coins are among the top-selling bullion coins in Europe!
Each €1.5 (1.5 Euros) coin is struck in a full ounce of 99.9% silver and features engaging designs that will have you longing for the warm nights of summer when the Vienna Philharmonic hosts its sommernachtskonzert performance to crowds of eager music enthusiasts. The coin’s obverse depicts the Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein. The reverse features a variety of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
Your 2019 Austria Philharmonic One-Ounce Silver Coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation as being in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series. In addition, NGC has graded your coin to be an Early Releases (ER) coin, a designation that means it was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release.
Whether you are a lover of classical music, a silver stacker or someone who loves culture from around the world, the 2019 Austria Philharmonic One-Ounce Silver Coin is for you! Click one – or several – to your cart today!
- MUSICAL DESIGN OF AUSTRIA’S FAMOUS VIENNA PHILHARMONIC – The 12th release in Austria’s Vienna Philharmonic series, the coin’s obverse depicts the Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein. The Words REPUPUBLIK ÖSTERREICH are shown above the instrument with the coin’s weight, purity and denomination engraved below. The reverse features a variety of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – Each 2019 Austria Philharmonic Silver Coin is struck in one full ounce of highly-pure 99.9% silver.
- AUSTRIAN LEGAL-TENDER COIN – These 2019 Austria Philharmonic One-Ounce Silver Coins are each €1.5 (1.5 Euros) legal tender in Austria.
- GRADED IN NEAR-PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2019 Austria Philharmonic One-Ounce Silver Coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation as being in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition.
- KEY EARLY RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has graded your Austria Philharmonic One-Ounce Silver Coin to be an Early Releases (ER) coin, a designation that means it was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release.
Show your appreciation for classical music by securing the 2019 Austria Philharmonic One-Ounce Silver Coin. This is your chance to secure the latest coin in the series and at this price it’s like music to your ears!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|