Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Canada $10 2-oz Silver Maple Leaf Black Proof
Canada’s First-Ever Silver Maple Leaf Black Proof – Sold Out at the Mint!
Canada’s Silver Maple Leaf series is one of the world’s most popular and sought-after annual coin releases. To mark the 30th anniversary of this magnificent coin, the Royal Canadian Mint has issued a very special Maple Leafe that, for the first time ever, features selective black rhodium plating! The silver-and-black contrast on this remarkable coin is a stunning reminder that the Maple Leaf is without a doubt a true masterpiece of numismatic art.
Not only is this legal-tender $10 coin a first-ever release, but it also contains TWICE the amount of silver of a normal Silver Maple bullion coin. That means it’s struck in two troy ounces of highly-pure 99.99% silver! And, at 50 mm in diameter, its large size emphatically shows off the dramatic contrast of the silver designs and black-rhodium background in a way that’s never been seen before!
Your Maple Leaf also comes in gorgeous Proof condition, meaning it was expertly crafted by the mint from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields. In addition, it will be shipped in its original mint packaging – a maroon-colored clamshell case with a black velvet interior and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
Just 4,000 of these magnificent first-ever Silver Maple Leaf Black Proofs have been issued for worldwide release – a very small number for such a popular coin series and they are completely sold out at the mint. Don’t wait for the last leaf to fall – rake in your 2019 Canada Two-Ounce Silver Maple Leaf Black Proof today!
- FIRST-EVER SILVER MAPLE LEAF BLACK PROOF – Canada’s ever-popular Silver Maple gets a special 30th anniversary treatment. For the first time ever, this silver coin has been selectively layered in black rhodium. At 50 mm in diameter, the black background serves to enhance the images of the Maple Leaf on the reverse and the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – This 2019 Canada Silver Maple Leaf Black Proof is struck in two troy ounces of highly-pure 99.99% silver.
- LEGAL-TENDER COINAGE – Each 2019 Canada Two-Ounce Silver Maple Leaf Black Proof is ten dollars legal tender in Canada.
- GORGEOUS PROOF CONDITION – Your 2019 Canada Two-Ounce Silver Maple Leaf rhodium-plated coin comes in gorgeous Proof condition, meaning it was expertly crafted by the mint from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields.
- SOLD-OUT LOW LIMITED EDITION – The Royal Canadian Mint set the maximum worldwide limited edition for this first-ever proof at just 4,000, and they are completely sold out at the mint!
The matte gunmetal finish on these Silver Maple Leaf Black proofs is a unique addition to an already-popular series. Make sure you don’t miss out – click one to your cart today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Coin Weight||62.69 Grams - g|
|Weight||2 Ounces - oz|