Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Canada $10 2-oz Silver Maple Leaf Black Proof NGC PF70 Matte - Black Core
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $279.00 $270.77
$139.50 / month
The First-Ever Black Rhodium-Plated Silver Maple Leaf – Sold Out at the Mint!
For decades, Canada’s Silver Maple Leaf coins have been among the world’s most popular and coveted annual coin releases for both collectors and silver stackers everywhere. For 2019, the Royal Canadian Mint is adding a new offering to this venerable series with the introduction of the first-ever Black-Rhodium Plated Silver Maple Leaf Proof! When you get your first look at this coin in person you will be absolutely amazed at the incredible contrast created by its rich black backgrounds and gleaming silver relief.
Struck in two full ounces of highly-pure 99.99% silver, this luxurious coin measures 50 mm in diameter – that’s nearly a third larger than a regular one-ounce Silver Maple Leaf! That extra surface area is put to good use so you can see every vein and ripple on the supremely detailed sugar maple leaf. The matte gunmetal finish that serves as the backdrop for this design and for the background behind the portrait of Queen Elizabeth on the coin’s obverse effectively puts a spotlight on the exquisitely-crafted designs for which the artisans at the Royal Canadian Mint are legendary.
Plus, your 2019 Canada Two-Ounce Silver Maple Leaf Black Proof has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. It will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core.
Just 4,000 of these legal-tender $10 coins will ever be issued – an exceptionally small mintage for any issue in the Silver Maple Leaf series and they are completely sold out at the mint! This is your opportunity to add this first-ever Black Rhodium-Plated Silver Maple Leaf to your collection. Don’t let these leaves fall where they may, click one to your cart today!
- FIRST-EVER SILVER MAPLE LEAF BLACK PROOF – Featuring the familiar design of a sugar maple leaf on the reverse and a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse, this coin has the added distinction of being the first black rhodium-plated Silver Maple Leaf ever issued by the Royal Canadian Mint.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – Each Silver Maple Leaf Black Proof was struck in two ounces of highly-pure 99.99% silver.
- CANADIAN LEGAL TENDER – These 2019 Canada Two-Ounce Silver Maple Leaf Black Proofs are $10 legal tender in Canada.
- GORGEOUS PROOF CONDITION – Your 2019 Canada Two-Ounce Silver Maple Leaf Black Proof has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core.
- SOLD-OUT LOW EDITION LIMIT – The Royal Canadian Mint has set the maximum worldwide edition limit for this coin at just 4,000, and they are completely sold out at the mint!
Secure the first-ever black rhodium-plated Silver Maple Leaf with this two-ounce beauty from the Royal Canadian Mint. Limited quantities are available so order yours before they’re all gone.
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Condition||Graded, Matte Proof|
|Mint Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Coin Weight||62.69 Grams - g|
|Weight||2 Ounces - oz|